on 11 June 2013
Like the book but, I have only just stated to read it! If it is half as good as the TV series then it will be a winner and I will order more but, not from this seller!
on 4 March 2013
As a fan of Castle and of books, this made an ideal birthday present for my partner! Looking forward to "borrowing" it from him when he's finished reading it.
on 7 June 2015
A very good holiday read and very reminiscent of the tv programme 'Castle'. I shall look forward too reading the remainder of the series and the Derrick Storm series.
on 12 August 2013
If you like the program Castle then you'll love the books

Who did write the books???

can just hear the conversations between Castle and Beckett
on 25 May 2016
Having just started to watch the Castle TV series I was interested in reading the books mentioned in the show. I was not disappointed it is a very easy read.
on 17 December 2014
I'm not usually interested in this genre, but it's basically Castle with a few differences. It was a quick and easy read and a fun way to kill some time.
on 24 February 2013
Extremely interesting and captivating.
Arrived on time and in great quality.
Impressive adherence to deadlines at the busy pre-Christmas time.
on 16 April 2013
I'd read previous reviews, and although I'm an avid Castle fan, this book is a brilliant read for anyone! I'm looking forward to reading the next ones!
on 30 July 2016
Having enjoyed Castle on TV I thought I'd give 'the author' a read. The books, as you might expect, are very much in the same vein - a bit of good fun.
on 22 June 2013
I loved the book. very much like the Castle TV series which I very much enjoy. Parallels can be made between the tv/books about the characters in both.