on 6 December 2014
I have one of these and decided to buy my grandchildren one. Hours of fun and a talking piece that will keep you and others amazed. A good buy for the price.
on 8 September 2013
Bought this just before the other persons review was placed on Amazon. I am sending back as it worked for a day but the plug adaptor became very hot to touch and the ball itself stopped working. When putting back into the box to return noticed that the inside of the ball appears to have partically melted at the bottom. This was bought for my 11 year old son and was plugged in by his bedside unit. I am really concerned about the safety of this Plasma Ball. This needs reporting to the necessary safety stanadard agency.
on 26 August 2013
nice product at first. after a couple of weeks just exploded in kid's hands without any apparent reason. do not buy if you value your eyes.
on 14 August 2014
I HAVE ALWAYS LIKED PLASMA BALLS EVER SINCE I HAVE SINCE I HAVE SEEN THEM ON DSPLAY IN SHOPS THEY ARE VERY EFFECTIVE IN A DARK ROOM IAM VERY PLEASED WITH IT.
on 30 September 2014
I always wanted to get one of these and it's great, it's even bigger than I thought and the sound reaction is awesome, it's like an equalizer to my stereo.
on 13 January 2014
Xmas present for grandson--nothing to dislike -it arrived on time and it worked. Holds fascination for all grandchildren so a successful present.
on 23 December 2013
Pretty annoyed. I ordered this under amazon prime. Along with other gifts. With the guaranteed delivery date of 21st December. The others arrived, this did not. I sat and waited all day Sunday, still no delivery. I then woke up this morning at 8.00am to find a postage note through my door saying that the parcel is at the collections office but I can not get it until 24 hours. In 24 hours I will be travelling home to see family for Christmas, now minus one present. Don't offer a service you are unable to deliver, especially at Christmas.
on 11 December 2016
I bought one of these for my nephew last year and now one for my son too.
on 11 January 2016
Speedy delivery, worked for 10 minutes but then the glass globe broke.
on 18 September 2014
Exactly as expected. 9 year old grandson loves this in his room.