on 18 November 2013
you cant expect much for these really as they are cheap i bought these for me and my friend i have actually lost mine but my friend still has both of his. they are abit flimsy but not all bad for the price. the seller is pretty good too. as i ordered these and they didnt come within the estimated delivery time so i emailed the seller and they contacted me the same day and sent me out a new pair on the same day first class delivery so that i recieved them the next day. i would recommend them if you just want some cheap dust caps. just try not to lose them like i did
on 11 July 2013
The Audio Cap shipped to me is of decent quality. It stays in the port, although can become stuck easily. So far it has not been accidentally removed.
However, the Thunderbolt data Cap is a poor fit to my phone. Both of them fell out in my pocket.

Additionally, considering that the product is simply molded plastic, a total price of 1.98 pounds is ridiculous.
on 23 September 2014
These are great to help protect your smartphone.
They stop dust and debris getting into the works of your phone.
They are very flimsy though, and mine have pinged off a few times when I try to put them into my phone ( on account of my poor eyesight)
Value for money and could save expensive mobile phone repairs too.
on 7 July 2014
I only discovered I needed these things once my previous iphone had acquired a clogged-up charging hole. How stupid it is that we have to buy these things just to keep an iphone working! Unfortunately they are easy to lose, and even though they don't cost a fortune I still think they are a bit pricey for a tiny tiny piece of plastic. However, they may save your iphone so buy a few packs just in case....
on 22 February 2016
Good products, and do keep the ports clean. You have to be careful sometimes with the jack port cover, and they sometimes become difficult to remove and if you accidentally pull the end off its stuck in the phone. The charging port cover was good for a while, came a bit loose then and started randomly falling out. Not bad for the price.
on 24 June 2013
Fits really well into my iphone and does the job.
It was cheap unlike other iphone accessories.
Very happy with it and will definately recommend.
on 24 July 2014
Arrive yesterday Wed 23rd July a little longer than expected and the only other gripe was I thought the price a little high for size of objects.
on 8 July 2013
Neat and simple. Keeps all unwanted fluff, dust and unspeakable stuff out of your phone's orifices. Easy to insert and remove. Recommended.
on 23 November 2013
This is an easy & useful product. Keeps the dust and dirt out of phones which can cause problems with earphones and charging
on 12 February 2014
Nice item and very affordable price. That's the one i've been looking for my iphone. Now it's been protected from dust!!