on 15 November 2013
Seems a good printer although not used it much yet. I chose this in the end as it prints cd's
on 9 November 2013
It was so good and the price very reasonable that I bought another to give as a gift for a friend
on 24 August 2014
This is good, it took ages to set up, not quite sure why, but the people helping me had huge problems to get it so that I could use it wirelessly. This was a mystery why it was so difficult, but it works now, and I am slowely getting used to it. It is eccenomic with ink and the scanner works OK. Not as detailed as my previous scanner but OK.
on 7 March 2014
First canon printer I've had, came very quickly and well packed. I've used Epson HP and Kodak in the past, the canon appears to have the edge and I am extremely happy with my purchase. It was well priced and the delivery was quite quick. Overall a good service from the supplier.
on 12 February 2014
Easy to use, prints from 'Smart phones and tablets' , WiFi simple to set up. Suppose it's a little bit noisy when printing and it takes a little while to 'wake up' at first but once done so printing is excellent as is the scanning/copying.
on 28 November 2013
i think it is good value for money and as cd/dvd discprinters are hard to come by my previous epson no longer make make the model i had and it was only 5 yrs old when it ceased to work
on 1 March 2014
great printer easy to set up and compatible inks available everything about the printer is so easy to use .
on 29 August 2014
I did have problems with this but it would seem to be a faulty ink cartridge
on 1 December 2014
Good value for money. Working okay
on 8 September 2014