Customer reviews

on 7 January 2015
Pods as described and arrived on time, good idea to do a variety box so you can try before buying the full size box,only issue is ???? WHY WHY WHY put a medium size box inside a massive box and then pack it out inside with more paper
on 10 January 2016
once you get the hang of it choosing which cup of coffee you want and if you need to use a milk pod or not it would be handy if they showed a chart showing the different type of coffees you can make and which pods to use to make them
on 22 June 2013
As I drink coffee I thought it would be a good idea to try these. It is a good way of trying the varieties before deciding which ones to buy. A great way of doing this.
on 21 October 2014
Good to try mixed box to see what we liked the best
on 17 August 2015
Just purchased a Dolce Gusto machine and thought this would give me the perfect opportunity to try a variety of flavours, unfortunately the expiry date is in a months time which I think it a bit harsh, not enough time to try them.
on 25 April 2015
Having just bought a Dolce Gusto coffee machine, this was the perfect way to try out different coffees to find my favourites. I will buy again - so when friends are round I can offer them and seemingly endless variety of coffee.
on 27 April 2015
I bought these as a present for my stepson at Christmas as had just bought the Dulce Gusto coffee maker for him. This is the perfect way to sample all the flavours and find out what you would like before purchasing a whole box.
on 6 February 2015
Bought these as soon as I got my Dulce Gusto. Great idea to try which ones you like. Also perfect in general, so whenever anyone comes over they've got so many varieties to choose from, everyones happy. Will order some again!
on 22 June 2014
Basically every flavour pod for the dolce gusto machine including the hot & cold drinks. Gave me the experience of trying each & from that highlighting my favourites.. Although to be honest there weren't many I didn't enjoy.
on 2 December 2014
Firstly we would like to make a complaint that there were only 36 pods Instead of 38. We were disappointed with the product! Doubt if I will order again.