on 25 June 2013
Having had a oral b professional care for nearly fifteen years, I decided it was time for a upgrade to a new one. Don't get me wrong my old brush done a good job but the head stalk decided to go a little rusty and the base well being rubber decided to start growing mould. Fifteen years and used four times a day I think it did really well. Now down to the new one.... Well ltd edition colour, Tri zone head, Carry case and one head.... It did feel different, very different, nice cleaner feeling teeth and 20.000 pulsations per minute makes it very quick, so quick you don't want to put toothpaste on then switch it on without it being in your mouth. I decorated the bathroom I don't mean the mirror I mean the bathroom. This has some poke and used with good toothpaste makes a great difference to your teeth, (and the bathroom) I would recommend this to anyone who either wants a change and a good clean or to just to spray toothpaste everywhere.
5 people found this helpful
on 10 February 2013
I liked this product so much that I bought an extra one as a present.

I've had electric tooth brushes in the past but when the battery of my last one died, it took a while for me to replace it, so I resorted to manual brushes again. I forgot just how clean electric toothbrushes make your teeth and mouth feel!

This one does vibrate my head a little more than I remember, but you get used to it. It also has an inbuilt two minute timer, although at first, the 30 second vibrations to indicate this were a slightly odd feeling!
I love using it and often go past the two minute time indicator.

The one thing that I keep forgetting, is that it really shouldn't be switched on when rinsing it after use, as it makes quite a watery mess! :)

I would recommend this product and haven't had any battery or charging issues (so far) as mentioned by some others.
on 13 January 2013
I have been very impressed with this toothbrush, it has a very good action that closely replicates the (correct) action of a manual toothbrush, and seems to clean my teeth very well. The built in timer - the brush 'stutters' every 30 seconds and then double 'stutters' after the recommended 2 minutes - is particularly useful. You divide your mouth into 4 sections and spend 30 seconds on each. Don't make the mistake of turning the brush on until the brush head is in your mouth - otherwise you will redecorate your bathroom with toothpaste. Unfortunately this model only operates on 220V - 110/220V would have been better as we travel a lot. But a good buy overall.
on 5 March 2018
Gift
on 20 July 2013
I would definetely recommend it.
This is less powerful brush and I picked it because sonic brushes just felt too powerful (almost as my fillings wanted to jump out).
Brush head works quite well too. It does give you that clean teeth feeling.
Only thing I don't like is color. It's just generic mint green color, not as displayed on the picture.
on 9 September 2017
Still using this......
on 4 May 2013
Bought this as my travelling brush,leaving my Triumph 5000 at home.
It is very good value at £22,I then checked Tesco and they wanted £50 for it.
The limited edition colour looks brilliant and cleans just as well as my 5000 but doesn't have any of me fancy modes,it just cleans and that's all I want.
Would recommend.
2 people found this helpful
on 14 June 2013
I didn't realise just how much I was in need of a new toothbrush until I decided to replace the electric brush that I had for years. I very soon saw the difference in my teeth. Excellent product!
One person found this helpful
on 13 March 2013
This was bought as a Christmas present for my teenage daughter and she uses it all the time, though she did say it took some getting used to, I think that was because she had never had one before
on 8 March 2013
Takes a while to charge but the battery lasts a decent amount of time. Not so keen on the Tri-zone brush head, will probably go back to the usual circular offering.
One person found this helpful