on 21 February 2015
will recommend this item to anyone
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 15 November 2012
An absolute must have for someone within a budget. I'm a final year student, and I wanted a powerful machine which won't let me down. I had an Apple before hand, believe it or not, this processor is twice as powerful.

Great price, smart and neat finishes.

Would definitely recommend.
22 Comments| 63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 20 March 2013
I've had this a month now and am very pleased with my purchase. Great not to have so many wires tangled up behind my desk! The computer is sooo quiet! Runs very fast and so far not had any problems. I unpacked it, plugged it in, instantly connected wirelesly to my router. Was going to use the cable but haven't bothered as not had any problems losing the signal. Very happy! Very fast delivery too.
22 Comments| 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 6 November 2012
Really great computer. Windows 8 is of course a sore spot for a lot of people - make sure you're okay with it before you buy this. The P.C. runs everything smoothly (i3 processor & 6GB RAM), the supplied keyboard and mouse are of good quality and the screen is high resolution as well. I'd definitely recommend this.

Edit: 18-03-13

After the hard drive broke, I had to send it back to Lenovo. The process was smooth enough, it took them 3 weeks to fix it. Mildly annoying and I lost some data, but these things happen I suppose. It's working well now that it's arrived back.

Edit: 31/03/2015

Figured I'd do another update. It's still running really well, no complaints at all. I'd definitely recommend it, it's lasted a few years now and aside from above I haven't had any serious problems.
1414 Comments| 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 8 January 2013
Looking for an all-in-one PC with a screen large enough to look at two documents side by side, but not too big for my desk. Did not want touchscreen; couldn't see the point of it as the machine is used 95% of time for Word documents. Was wary of wireless mouse etc as the computer it sits beside has all of this and I feared radio interference between the two. Found the Lenovo C340 at a reasonable price, seemed to fill the bill, bought it.
Very easy to set up; very quick to start up; nimble on its feet; not unattractive. Good screen but great pity that can't alter the brightness. See no advantage at all in new Windows Start screen, but that may be the effect of age catching up with me.
Considerably cheaper than most all-in-ones and therefore probably built down to a price. Good value for money for the tasks I need it to run.
on 12 December 2012
Not only is this a great all in one P.C for the price but it's a real space saver too. I was concerned I wouldn't have the space for a desktop and monitor not to mention all the wires so this was the ideal solution.

I wanted something with a processor that could run adobe photoshop and similar programs without lagging (unlike my last system) and this does the job just fine. It makes hardly any noise and is the fastest system I've had. Very sleek and stylish looking with incredible screen quality and size. Windows 8 is a bit strange at first but I found it easy to get used to. I also had no problems with my wi-fi or setup for those concerned about the other comment.
11 Comment| 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 16 May 2013
I bought this Lenovo computer as a replacement for my old computer which I had used for over 10 years with windows XP. So as you can imagine it was quite a jump to Windows 8, however I have made the transition quite easily and love the way all my Windows are displayed all the time when I switch on.This machine is so fast and everything appears instantly. My one regret is that this computer does NOT have a Firewire input socket so I cannot download video from my Video Camera. Apparently it cannot be fitted at rear and it will not work via USB as the video requires constant streaming and USB delivers data in packets. Other than that a first class machine.
11 Comment| 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 9 January 2014
Machine started to get slower and slower after 9 months and finally failed almost to the day, 12 months after buying it. Hate it. AMAZON DOESN'T WANT TO KNOW - NO HELP THERE.... LENOVO ARE THE HARDEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD TO TALK TO.
THOROUGHLY FED UP WITH THIS MACHINE AND AMAZON SERVICE. LOST DATA, LOOSING TIME, SPENDING MONEY ON PHONE CALLS.... NO GETTING ANYWHERE.

£400 machine only works for 9 months.... RUBBISH.

STRANGELY AMAZON SENT 3 MACHINES (2 were returned) , MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE KEPT ONE AS A SPARE..... I NEEDED IT.

SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT DELL......
on 21 September 2013
My story starts last year when I bought an all in one touch smart with currys pc world and it went wrong , I bought from a local store thinking it would be convenient in case anything went wrong but how wrong I was Amazon are far better!
I made 8 trips to my local store to fix the last computer and on the 8th trip I got a refund!! and Amazon well, I ordered it at 12:50 pm tues and it was delivered 12:50 pm the next day I never left my house !!!!
The Lenove all in one computer isn't a touch screen but when I think back to the HP touch smart that I had previously it was probably the idea and look that was better than what I actually used the touch screen for, this Lenovo c 340 all in one 20 inch it is well worth the money easy to set up and brilliant little compact computer.
I would recommend this to any one looking for a compact space saving piece of equipment and ticked all the boxes for what I need.
Windows 8 takes time to get use to but this is not any thing to do with the computer ability just a human challenge getting use to a different way around things.
on 8 December 2012
Loved the PC when it was delivered. I was a little bit disturbed when I read a comment regards to the wi-fi being no use. I found it to link in to my home network very well without a problem.

Would have been nice to have a wireless mouse and keyboard, but you can pick these up cheap enough.

0Comment| 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse