on 24 March 2017
I bought this for my niece for her 9th birthday. The package arrived promptly and in good condition and it didn't disappoint as she yelled "I love these books!" upon opening! Two weeks later she was on book six so I'd highly recommend this product.
on 11 March 2017
Brilliant value set, my son is a huge wimpy kid fan so this went down a storm
on 23 October 2016
Parcel delivered within less than 24 hours. Impressed! Item as described. Very satisfied!
on 3 October 2017
Great fun! From age 5 up to 64 the whole family enjoyed this film. Highly recommended for everyone. Laugh outlaid and true to the book. Great acting too from the kids.
on 10 November 2016
My grandson loves the books,no problems with the delivery and an excellent price
on 16 December 2016
Bought these for my 7 year old son. He absolutely loves them. He's already on the 4th book, keep hearing him giggling away when he's reading them...he's been in stitches sometimes.
on 1 May 2017
Great reading, my younger one loves it
on 4 May 2017
Absolute hit with my daughter.
on 4 May 2017
Absolute hit with my daughter.
on 8 March 2017
Oended on Tuesday got them wensday really nice package and really good books my son loves reading them and a very good price