on 5 March 2013
This is well thought out design with two handy slots for credit/debit cards and a small pocket under the slots. This I find very useful as now I find my wallet redundant for most trips out as I can keep my essential cards with me. The holes on the back of the case line up perfectly with the mini's camera and speaker and the case also grips the phone snuggly and securely. However the let down ia in the quality of the materials and the comfort of usability.

I'll address the quality issue first. The flap which us used to keep the case shut via means of a magnectic disc inside it. It has already broken the 'leather' outer and is cracked and split in several places. I will say though that this seems to be the only part that has shown degradation so perhaps a stronger material could be used in future as it is a well used part of the case.

Secondly the case is not very comfortable to hold when making calls as I find the other half gets in the way and makes the phone feel very bulky as the side does not go flat against the back of phone essentially tripling the phones thickness. It also lacks a method to prop the phone in a way suitable for watching a video with the phone on a flat surface like most tablet cases do.

So on the whole a balance of good and bad points which i think is deservong of 3 stars. Perhaps some make think im being over critical but I think its best that others can get a detailed review from someone who's had plenty of use out of a product.

I hope you find this review helpful
on 13 March 2013
I am warming to this case having first preferred the design and build of another generic case which folded at the top of the case rather than at the side. Unfortunately, that case proved to have a minor design flaw, which resulted in me reverting to this case.

I have now got used to the blue colour and find it quite attractive. More importantly, the case does provide very good padding - something that was put to the test when I accidentally dropped my phone on tile flooring! Not something that I would recommend but it escaped unscathed.

The case has all the cut-outs in the correct places and unlike my previous case the strap doesn't foul any sensors. This magnetic closure strap locates perfectly. I have yet to find any fault with this case. It is well made and looks like it will last the course.
on 7 June 2013
The plastic case covers the on button so when I use the case the phone randomly decides to turn its self off quite frequently, this is VERY annoying

<a href=http://descargar-musica-gratis.softonic.com/ >descargar musica gratis</a>
on 17 May 2013
When this is in use it causes the phone (that it's designed for : Samsung Galaxy S3 mini) to shut down and re boot. The case puts pressure on the body of the phone that causes this to happen. I have thrown it away. Waste of a fiver !
on 13 April 2013
Delivered really quickly, wife loved it and looked good until the plastic case became detatched from the outer case.

will try and glue it back but disappointed.
on 16 July 2013
I bought this product as I was looking for a case that is held closed unlike the official Samsung case. I wasn't overly impressed with the quality of the product when it arrived but it was only £7 so I wasn't expecing it to be amazing. It was well stiched and the phone fitted perfectly in the plasic holder. I was however dissapointed to find that the plastic holder for the phone itself inside the case is black not white like the case which I felt really took away from the overall appearence. The case lasted only 2 months before the above mentioned plastic holder came unglued from the case making it useless. I have tried to glue it back in myself but it doens't stay attached for very long.
Also you would never put your cards in the holder on the inside of the case as they would scratch your phone as they are held tighly against the screen by the magnetic clip. It does come with screen protectors but I found that my phone was unresponsive with these on and the stylus provide does not work at all and is of very poor quality, I feel both of these "extras" cheapen the product overall.
Overall if you are just looking for a case for a few weeks the this is fine but really it would probably be worth spending a bit more on better quality product if you want it to last.
on 2 January 2013
I received the Samsung mini s3 cover well on time just before the Christmas. But I was disappointed .The reason for that was I didn't get the stylus as shown in the picture, only received the casing which was a shock to me.
on 3 December 2012
This was my original review, 'I ordered the new Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Smartphone I18190 together with this cover. When both arrived, I found the cover did not fit, in that the cut outs were in the wrong place and it is not possible to use the stylus as the jack port is at the top end of the phone,the cut outs at the back of the cover for the camera was in the right place, but the cut out for the speaker was on the wrong side, also the power switch was covered completely, again in the wrong place. The protective screen that came with it was also wrong, the screen covered the front camera. Do not buy this product until all these errors are corrected'.

The Company contacted me and apologised for the error, and immediately sent me a corrected case, which arrived promptly, for which I am very grateful. However, I could not give 5 stars as with the corrected case there was no screen protector and I had to adapt the screen protector already received, which is a shame.
on 5 August 2013
I decided to give 5 stars to this product because for the price I paid (£3.15) it is really good. I have used it for the last 6 weeks and it still looks brand new.
The only minor issue I have with it is that the volume buttons are covered by the hinged part. However because this part of the case is soft you can still press the buttons through the material (you just cant see exactly where they are so you have to guess). All other ports and buttons are accessable with the case closed.
The card and cash holder has come in really handy as a place to store things like train tickets and supermarket loyalty cards.
I have accidentally dropped my phone from approx 5 feet high onto rough, rocky ground, I am glad that I had this case on it at the time, the impact was big enough to knock the phone out of the case but neither item was damaged.
The little mini stylus that can be stored using the headphone socket has come in handy but I found how it flops about when not in use a bit irritating. I now store my stylus with my tablet as that doesn't get moved around as much as my phone. I binned the screen protectors that came with it as they didn't stick to the screen. You also get a creditcard sized cloth for cleaning your phone's screen, however I prefer to use a cloth from an old pair of glasses as it gets rid of smudges much easier.
The magnetic clasp seems to work really well, opening only when i want it to.
Personally I think for the price I paid this was a bargain!
on 5 September 2013
I know you get what you pay for and that you pay for what you get, but should this really only last for a month before the internal magnet goes wandering? Superb colour, but very poor build. Avoid this, pay for a decent case.