on 21 August 2013
Wonderful for the winter with boots for those really cold days, nice and high, soft too. awill buy more of these.
on 18 October 2013
delivered very quickly, as described really warm and soft,perfect for cold days, fully cushioned so very comfortable I would definitely recommend it.
on 1 September 2014
I purchased a couple of pairs of these socks, described as 'Wellington Socks' to wear with my Le Chameau wellies as I walk my Springer Spaniel 3 times a day and needed socks which were warm, hard wearing and comfortable. I came across these and received my order on 26 August. I was disappointed with the length (I am 5ft 4 ins, hardly tall!) and the socks are several inches below my knee, and when I tried to pull them up, a hole appeared. In the picture advetised they look very long, and assumed they would come all the way up to my Wellington boot cuff.
After 6 or 7 wears, at half an hour a time, today 1 September, put them on and found a big hole where my big toe fits in them......not pleased! Next time I will pay the extra and buy a decent brand name.
on 16 July 2014
Great in the winter but do have a tendency to slide down when using with wellingtons, so can be a bit of a pain at times Generally a good buy
on 5 December 2014
Nice fit keep me warm would recommend .
on 8 February 2015
great warm socks, excellent gift.
on 10 January 2015