Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.99

on 12 February 2014
Unlike Rod Stewart, who exaggerated with his never-ending 'Great American Song Book(s)', Mick Hucknall just did it right and with the measure. Some of the greatest classics he packed in one CD, and have sung those beautifully with his mellow voice, perfectly played, arranged and produced.
Both recordings, studio and concert one, are so powerful, romantic and emotional, that much I could listen those songs almost every day. All are that good.
Mick wrote down on the inlay booklet how he enjoyed singing those songs and that's certainly true. Every music lover should recognize that passion and enjoy in listening.
on 3 April 2013
have liked this artist for years and it was good to hear him do something different have played it to many friend and they were also impressessed
on 18 February 2013
superb. I can't get enough of it. Mick's voice lends itself to these songs. If you are a Simply Red fan you will not be disappointed
on 21 February 2013
Fantastic. As a big fan to hear this music from Mick Hucknall was great. Will certainly follow up with more of his new recordings.
on 27 March 2013
The delux version is great, love Mick Hucknall and American soul, would highly recommend that's why I've given it 5 stars!
on 14 February 2013
Brilliant music, still has such a lovely voice. Didn't know this existed till my recent holiday, then I was hooked
on 31 March 2013
Have always liked the sound of Mick Hucknall, and am not at all disappointed with his versions of Soul classics.
on 19 February 2013
Fantastic album yet again, my girls aged 10 and 6 know it word for word cant wait for the concert
on 9 August 2013
Being a fan of Mick Hucknall I was a little disappointed with this album.
I like his softer style. I realise that all artist have to develope or stagnate.
I will listen carefully before buying his next album.
on 7 February 2013
I want to give the CD 5 stars, but one star to the record company.. All those fans that rushed out and bought American Soul last year, now have to lay out another £10 for the Deluxe edition.. Yep its the same cd but of course we the fans want those extra tracks so we buy it twice.. Sorry this practice of releasing a CD and then a few months later a Deluxe version with extra tracks is happening more and more.. no wonder Piracy is so rampant.