on 27 November 2013
These bags arrived quickly and are good quality, however they are quite small and not really big enough to hold the amount of butter cream to top 12 cupcakes (well not for my greedy bunch anyway), more suitable for finishing touches ie: decorating/writing with a small nozzle. I would recommend the 18" version of theses disposable bags, they hold plenty so you don't need to refill it. I've added a link below:

1 Roll of Disposable Piping Bags - 100 18" Bags - Blue
on 26 September 2013
As an ex chef. and retiree I still like to cook for family and friends, having used this product in my business for many years,, it seems pratical that I still can still use them at home. first rate.
7 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 23 February 2015
These are very small bags, so be aware. I just expected them to be much bigger.
When you cut the tip off to insert the decorating tip, there isn't really much more space left. Maybe a cup of icing, not much more.
Also the blue color bothers me more than I would have expected.
Apart from that - they are ok. Just ok though.
on 23 June 2013
Love these bags no messy cleaning would recommend to any budding cup cake decorators my daughter loved having several icing colours and nozzles on the go at one time when making cup cakes for her friends.
6 people found this helpful
on 23 August 2013
the service and packaging was good but the product itself was a total waste of money ,having just come to unwrap them to use they must be the smallest bags on the face of the earth ,i topped one bun and the bag is empty very very dissapointed feel robbed .the seller should be more clear total waste of money !
on 11 August 2013
These bags are great. Time after time I misplace my piping bag but with these they are they in a drawer ready to use and then dispose of. Fantastic for filling Cannelloni and decorating cupcakes etc. I would recommend these to anyone who decorates cakes etc.they are a must with no mess!
on 7 March 2014
Ive found these bags too small I'm used to the 'savoy' piping bags from amazon which hold a lot of volume1 Roll of Savoy Disposable Piping Bags - 100 20" Bags. These only hold enough to ice comfortably 5 cupcakes, it's a pain to keep filling.
on 7 August 2016
Very good item, use them all the time for decorating, especially cup cakes
on 1 September 2017
Excellent quality.
on 2 November 2013
really good product, holds the icing very well and best of all once the job is completed the bag is easy disposed off
3 people found this helpful