on 23 September 2013
I just have to tear off as many as I want to use . Easy to fill and not too big to handle .
on 28 April 2013
I chose these bags for the price and also the good reviews, well here is another......fast service, got them with 2 days of my order, small enough to get put through the letterbox. brought them to use at school for icing biscuts. they are idea for small hands, some needing assistance. I found them strong, got lots of squeezing and throwing around!!!! dont be put off by the colour of the bags, it was easy to see what colour icing was in them. Have fun....
on 23 February 2015
These are very small bags, so be aware. I just expected them to be much bigger.
When you cut the tip off to insert the decorating tip, there isn't really much more space left. Maybe a cup of icing, not much more.
Also the blue color bothers me more than I would have expected.
Apart from that - they are ok. Just ok though.
on 23 August 2013
the service and packaging was good but the product itself was a total waste of money ,having just come to unwrap them to use they must be the smallest bags on the face of the earth ,i topped one bun and the bag is empty very very dissapointed feel robbed .the seller should be more clear total waste of money !
on 11 August 2013
These bags are great. Time after time I misplace my piping bag but with these they are they in a drawer ready to use and then dispose of. Fantastic for filling Cannelloni and decorating cupcakes etc. I would recommend these to anyone who decorates cakes etc.they are a must with no mess!
on 2 June 2013
These bags are really good quality, easy to use and the best thing is that when you're finished you just throw them away. These bags are a good for me as I have small hands but I may try the 18" bags.
on 18 October 2013
They are perfect!! The bags are big enough to decorate at least 20 cupcakes at a time,strong (they don't split) and the nozels don't cut them!!!Will buy again when that big roll ends!!!hahahaha
on 29 September 2014
Really pleased with the quality of these bags. Using them for piping cup cakes and they have proved to be strong and a good size for the amount of icing I'm using. Will definitely buy again.
on 8 January 2014
I got a bit fed up with washing my material icing bag. These are perfect. I've still got plenty left and use them all the time. I'll will be buying them again when I run out :)
on 21 August 2013
These are much more useful than the fabric bags as you can just use them and then throw them away! Large bags which can be cut smaller if you need to. Would recommend.

See one answered question