on 30 July 2013
I wasn't able to use a washing line after changes to my garden so wondered if using one of these outside would do. I am delighted to say that it holds more than a full load of washing folded over the wires easily, and of course there is space on the wire racks to hang a very large number of garments on hangers if you want to arrange your garments that way. In addition, being able to dry things lying flat on it means that it is perfect for woolies that you don't want to stretch out of shape, and other delicates. And at the opposite washing extreme, I was able to lay a heavy bedspread across it to dry flat in the sun, whereas the old line would have sagged dangerously under the weight.

It is probably designed for indoor use, and is a much better alternative than the traditional tall thin British design (a friend tells me this ironing-board shaped rack is very common in Germany). For outdoor use I laid a couple of bricks over its lower cross bars and it stood firm in the breeze. Altogether a strong, versatile and well-made piece of equipment.
20 people found this helpful
on 9 April 2014
I normally give good feedback but this time it's impossible. If you use it inside doors it's ok even though its to fragile, now if you want to use it outside don't buy it. This would be perfect if it was heavier and the material was more steady. This is just the size I needed. I'm not returning it because I managed to fix it to the wall outside so it can't fly anywhere or close down full of clothes as it happened. The racks are to fragile and if you use this for heavy clothes they will bend and probably break with the time... I should have listened to the other reviewers advise and saved my money to invest in a good quality one that cost you lots of money but last for the "rest of your life"
on 18 May 2013
This is just what I expected. I had used this type of dryer in France and once I got the hang of holding both flaps when transporting into the garden, it is ideal for laundry for two people.
12 people found this helpful
on 12 February 2013
I bought these on behalf of my wife. She is highly delighted with them and glad that she now has two stands.
They are very well constructed, rust proof and easily moved
12 people found this helpful
on 4 May 2015
I bought this not because it was cheap but because i wanted something i could put in front of a woodburner in Winter and conservatory in Summer, something that didnt have too many plastic parts which might melt.
Bigger than i had imagined, but not complaining as it will do just fine. Already in use. Perfect !
Well packaged, delivered quickly. Thank you
on 23 September 2013
Some reviews speak of airer not fitting in the bath/indoors - I haven't found this and I live in a student flat with a small bath so I wouldn't dismiss this product on that account. Couldn't ask for more for a clothes horse, really! Would definitely recommend.
6 people found this helpful
on 27 November 2013
My life change in better as soon I got this wonderful and useful drying laundry rack. It is far the best on the market. My cloth dry quicker and it has lot of space to put one big full washing machine. It is incredible better than any other towers drying. Nice silver colour with stainless steel legs and easy to fold when not in use. I high recommend it.
on 8 November 2016
Not as sturdy as my previous one (I wish I remembered where I bought that one!) and the wires could definitely be tighter, but will do the job.
on 13 September 2013
Love this - it's big and spacious and does the job. I'm going to order another one and dump the awful one I got from Argos previously.
5 people found this helpful
on 29 August 2013
I purchased this rack for my bathroom. It is very large and not suitable for indoors. However, I will use it outside for drying items flat. So although I will be looking for another item for indoors not a complete waste of money. It is stainless steel and a very good price.
One person found this helpful