Style Name: Stand Alone|Change
Price:£69.08+ Free shipping

Really pleased with this item which I bought slightly cheaper on the High St - you know the place with the stubby pencils and paper slips. As I won't be using this regularly I looked into hiring but it wasn't a great deal cheaper than buying and at least this way I wouldn't be getting a knackered item so off to the shops I went.

Anyway, after a bit of faffing around straining my eyes at the illustrations and putting the wrong hoses in the wrong places I was up and running with my wellies on. I actually had some patio cleaning fluid left over so put that down before beginning but to be honest I'm not sure it was required as the patio cleaning attachment seems more than adequate. It's fairly wide so a methodical approach in small areas is probably the best tactic. The vibrations are fairly strong but nothing too traumatic and what was most impressive apart from the results was the lack of spray produced meaning my patio doors stayed clean and dry throughout. It can also be used to clean vertically so I now have nice clean and moss-free walls in my parking area. Obviously being round, it cannot get into corners but a quick change to the One Way Lance sorted that and it's also good for hosing away the dirty water. The fine-pointed Dirtblaster should be approached with caution if your pointing is a bit crumbly. Once finished you can fix all the attachments bar the patio washer to the unit itself for storage.

When dry I then sealed the patio with Thompsons Patio & Block Paving Seal Satin 5 Litre which brings out the colours nicely and should help it to stay clean. Budget for two coats if it is the first time you have used this stuff and definitely invest in a large masonry brush to speed things up. The sealant I also found cheaper at the DIY store that likes orange buckets.

My only gripe would be the length of power lead - an extra couple of metres would be most useful and enable you to keep it further away from the power socket and often the hoses and leads can get a bit tangled. Overall though this is a great bit of kit that is ideal for small/medium gardens.
22 comments| 158 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
This is amazing! With a picture being worth a thousand words; I'll let the picture show what this pressure washer can do. Keep in mind that when we moved into this rental property the hardscape (and garden) had not been touched for at least ten years. I did not use the detergent that came with it; only water.

Believe it or not the tiles around these two are the same colours. They are set in a checkerboard pattern.
review image
11 comment| 247 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I got this Karcher K2 Compact 110 Bar (1600PSI) pressure washer with car care kit from a retailer on clearance (for half of what it was on here), but still wanted to write a review here. If you find this review useful it would be great if you click on the appropriate button below.

This worked right out of the box. It's very easy to use. The pressure isn't enough to clean off really dried up bug guts from the car, but did an great job getting soap off. It did a better job with the high pressure patio/concrete cleaner getting off weather stains and general moss and fungi nastiness that had been sitting on our walkway for several generations. My wife came out after I was partially done with the patio and asked how the rest of the concrete got so green. She was surprised by how well it all worked, and asked to take over.
It's really great and washing the outside of the house turned into an exciting task.

The unit's light nature allows you to hook up a long water hose and just go to town without worrying too much about taking off paint or eating away at wood. The quality of the product, its hoses and sturdy power cable are impressive for it's retail price even.

If you have any questions at all, just comment below and I will answer those right away for you.
Also if my review helped you in any way, please hit the "YES" below where it asks "Was this review helpful to you?" :-)
77 comments| 97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 June 2014
Had been looking for a pressure washer for some time and didn't really need one of the bigger devices. The price and size of this product was ideal for me. After a couple of weeks of use I have to say I am really pleased with it. Paving stones and decking have all been freshened up and the moss etc was removed with ease.

The ability to use it for cleaning solutions (when washing the car) or patio/decking solutions (sample of which is provided) also helps. I used this to spray moss killer on to our roof. As you don't use the lances when spraying cleaner you won't damage the roof tiles but the pressure enables the whole roof to be covered.

Cleaning the car is pretty easy. Wet it first and get off any major dirt, then spray with cleaning solution and sponge down and then rinse off. Great results and easier to do than with a hose and or buckets of water.

One downside is the hose itself. This is quite a stiff hose (obviously to cope with the pressure) but that also makes it difficult to store the unit as it doesn't coil up that easily. I have ordered an extension hose which appears to make things easier. Other than that the unit is small and easy enough to store away when not in use. A longer power lead would have been nice but I suspect price may have something to do with that.

I did experience a problem where the device would just stop working. Waggling the input or outpu hose would get it working for a short while but it was a bit annoying. Filled in the online support form on the Karcher web site and didn't expect to hear anything and maybe an email if I was lucky. The next day I got a phone call asking me to try just running water through it without it switched on and to see if that helped. It appears air can get trapped in the internal reservoir. I tried this and so far seems to cure the problem when it does happen. I can only assume that there is air in the water supply that causes this every so often. So great customer service from Karcher.
11 comment| 111 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 January 2013
I purchased this pressure washer from another retailer as at the time I couldn't find it on Amazon but really pleased with it, it's a quality machine as I would expect from Karcher. I bought this becuase it had the patio cleaner and detergent included and my flag stones look like new after blasting away a winter of grime. I was amazed with the power of this little machine, can't wait for my husband to try it on the car!
0Comment| 119 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 December 2013
We don't have a water tap in the back garden and our kitchen is at the front of the house. How to clean the patio? Got this K2 (small and portable) and added a Kärcher 4.440-238 Suction Hose with Check Valve 3 m and now the water butt or a bucket of water is all I need. Perfect.
on 20 May 2013
Good value nice compact size for storage in the shops it is a lot dearer to buy than on line
on 4 May 2013
Solid, quality pressure washer. Was a bit dubious about the patio attachment before buying but it works very well on patios and on slab paths.
on 21 May 2013
This is just what I wanted. Not too big for storage but powerful enough to clear all the crud from my patio.
on 11 April 2016
Amazing, buy one now. Seriously, this thing is awesome. Our patio is a complete different colour, moved in two years ago and just assumed the patio was grey. When in fact it is a golden sandy stone colour. Every home should have one. Took less than a minute to set up. Very easy. Also great as crowd control for the kids and dogs.