Bambino Mio Miosolo one size fits all reusable nappy: Excellent environmentally friendly choice.

Over the life time of a baby you can spend an eye-watering amount on disposable nappies, and they have a mind boggling detrimental affect on the environment. With these factors in mind my wife and I decided upon reusable nappies. We settled on these all in one nappies as our ideal solution.

The nappies have a waterproof outer, with a set of poppers that allow the nappies to expand as your child grows, so they should last your baby throughout their nappy wearing life. There is an absorbent towel inner, that fits into a sleeve within the nappy. This absorbs all the liquid content, and can be easily removed from the sleeve by means of a tab without getting your hands dirty before washing. A little pocket on the end of the towel means you can put it back in the sleeve when dry very easily.

It's a great design, but there are flaws. We have found whn the baby was very young that it impossible to do the nappy up so that it does not leak. We looked at the website and tried the various suggested methods of positioning the Velcro tabs, but still a leak every time. The problem resolved itself as the baby got a little older however. Also, the towel is not overly absorbent, and we find that we need the booster towels as well. However, in every other respect the nappy is excellent. An especially good feature is the size - compared to other reusable nappies this is not very bulky, and doesn't make the child look like he is impersonating John Wayne...

Apart from a few niggles we are impressed with these nappies, so 4 stars.

on 22 February 2013
I would definitely recommend this product, not only does it look amazing but its really easy to use. I've used Bambino Mio products on all three of my children and never had any problems. I bought this one and the 'summer' print for my youngest and they look so cute on.
on 20 March 2014
Lovely nappies great design and good containment! Easy to adjust, good birth to potty nappy , my daughter looks very cute in hers Good price too
on 21 February 2014
Takes ages to clean and dry if baby does poo in it. I will not buy again it was bad decision to buy it