Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

on 10 February 2015
From the very start of this book or should I say from the end of the last book Merry has put a spell on me, the story line is compelling and the scrapes she gets into a good read but you cant put the book down until you find out why or how its going to turn out and then you are transported to the next scrape. the adventure is fast and wild and there is definitely romance in the air, how will it turn out and will the heroine come through it all unscathed.
This book is a triumph, let it take you to Egypt and see it from Merrys eyes it wont disappoint you, I promise
on 5 July 2014
An interesting plot for those who have a superficial knowledge of ancient Egyptian culture like myself. It is an interesting way of seeing other possible slants on my historical understanding. I wish I had read the three books in the correct order, as I was unaware, at the time of buying that there were three, However, it did not seem to confusing to read this particular book first. The romantic sub plot is O.K. although predictable and being a reader of history, I could have done with a little less of the sub plot. However, it held my interest enough to by numbers 1 & 3.
on 8 September 2016
I loved the first book so bought the second (and third and I'll get the rest of the series when I've read number three). It engages you from the first and you can read them individually should you wish. Although once you read about Merry's adventures I've no doubt you'll want to read more. She's a loveable character for sure. Fiona cleverly weaves so much history and adventure into her novels it's a must read for Egypt and adventure fans.
on 2 June 2014
Really enjoying reading these books although a bit far fetched it is quite informative especially if interested in Egyptology the book is very easy going basically about the adventures of Meredith (Merry) Pink, the friends she meets and the adventures discovering tombs of ancient pharoes a good read especially if you want to while away the hours
on 4 May 2014
This is the second book of Pink's adventure and just as readable as the first. Such a great read and wonderfully written, and although I am knowledgeable with this era, Fiona through Merry was quite educating and very interesting in her interpretation of the Egyptians life both past and present.
I look forward to reading more.
on 4 March 2013
I found Tutankhamun's Triumph on Amazon after buying my first book
Carter's Conundrum. I loved the second book of Meredith Pink: it was fascinating, great storyline, wonderful historical information on Egypt, easy to read. In fact, it is a book for every reader of books. I hope this author will continue with her craft as I feel she can only get better as time goes by. I shall most definitely watch out for her future books.
Sincerely........Jo Francis, Australia
on 12 February 2013
Really enjoyed reading the next book. Having visited the Jolie Ville myself I loved the memories the book has rekindled...right down to the silver coffee pots on the terrace at breakfast! Its a good solid read with firm facts and imagery from Egypt. My reading pace sped up towards the end as I was almost holding my breath to get from page to page! The suspense is palpable and will have you downloading the final book as soon as you've devoured the final chapter.
on 26 November 2013
I came across Fiona Deal's book quite be accident, but I have really enjoyed her stories & characters. The stories are in modern day with uptodate information & in context with life in Egypt with the current polictical unrest!
Well worth reading if you are inerested in Ancient Egypt!
on 14 November 2013
I loved this series of books. fun, and very descriptive!. I always feel very homesick for Luxor after reading these!
on 8 January 2014
Having been to jolie vila and some of the other places mentioned in the two books I have read so far I do enjoy seeing in my mind the places she mentions and how she has adapted these places into her story. excellent read can't wait to start the next book