on 14 March 2013
Well when I received these boots I was really quite enamored by them,and looked forward to wearing them but the weather was pretty grim so i reserved them for spring, So initially when i put them on I thought whoo these LOOK really nice and they did. However after walking to and fro to school a few times probably 6 times. 3/4 of a mile each way.One time in the rain on the way home I remarked to my friend that my feet felt really cold, so on arriving home I pulled off my boots only to discover the sole had split in two and the heels had holes in them. My feet were wet! Now I know that these are not the most expensive boots but I would have thought that they would have stood up to slightly more wear. Buy them if you want something to look at and admire but if you require boots to actually wear more than a few times steer clear of these. This is an honest account and review of this product
on 20 September 2013
I am really impressed by the purchase, I was originally concerned as the reviews weren't that great. I can happily say they are the most comfortable boots I have ever owned! And I was worried because I have widish feet but these fit perfectly. I just ordered my standard size.
on 7 December 2012
I bought these in a black size 3 and am so happy with them. Rocket dog boots can sometimes look a bit too chunky for my taste but these are much cuter and sleeker than previous styles. They have no zip so unless you have quite narrow feet like me you may struggle to get them on and need a size up. They did just slip on for me which is great and they are a perfect height too especially if your on the smaller side like me. ( I am only 5ft 3 and think I look daft if I wear knee high boots) I don't think the fleece lining is thin at all, they keep me nice and warm. Fashionable and comfortable what more can you ask for :)
on 23 April 2014
I find these boots to be a fairly narrow width fitting, so would advise if you have wide feet to go up a size from your normal shoe size. Between myself and 2 other family members we ordered 3 different sizes & tried them all on:
Size 4 very wide feet- size 4 boots no chance! Even the size 5 pinched a bit!
Size 5 narrow feet- size 5 fitted perfectly.
Size 5 reasonably wide feet- size 6 fitted perfectly.

So 2 out of the 3 of us were happy with the boots- unfortunately it was me with the very wide feet that had to admit defeat & return them!
on 14 January 2013
These are very nice looking boots I bought them as an alternative to uggs as I hate the way they wear down on one side,these looked like they would give more support, they have a good solid sole but as everyone else has mentioned are very narrow fitting!I thought I would try to wear them and break them in a bit but there is a hard bit at the back that rubs at the back of my ankle and has given me a blister I wouldn't recommend getting a size up as the actual length of the boot is right will keep wearing them for a few days(with a plaster)and see how they go.
on 7 December 2012
These boots looked really nice and warm in the photo, so I grabbed a pair for myself. I got this in the black friday deal and there weren't any reviews at the time to warn me that although they do look cute, they do not feel cute on your feet.It is extremely tight around my foot but the length of my foot fits fine with even a little bit of space for my toes which is weird. They're not warm at all and because they're so tight there's no room for extra socks. However, my vanity got the better of me and it goes with some outfits so I decided to keep them.
on 30 November 2012
This is the 3rd pair of Rocket Dog's i've had (others in different style) and i will keep buying! Whereas these are not as warm as others i've had, i am still very happy with them. The foot is a little narrow but i bought my regular size and they fit well. If you are inbetween sizes or want to wear thick socks with them, i would definitely go the the size up.My other Rockets where bought last year and i am still wearing them as they are very durable and despite constant wear, still look great! Very happy, recommend.
on 24 October 2013
Bought these in black recently after trying on many different boots in many different shops. These fit beautifully (after reading reviews I ordered them in a size 6 although I am normally a size 5)The foot is quite narrow but as I have narrow feet I had no problem. A lot of the other boots I have tried have made me feel like I am wearing wellies as they have been so wide but I am so pleased with the style and fit of these boots. Will definitely consider getting another pair in a different colour in sales.
on 28 November 2012
I picked these up in a Black Friday deal. For the price I paid £25.99, they are good value for money. If I had to pay full price I wouldn't buy them to be honest. The materials used are quite cheap and flimsy. As far as fit goes, I am a size 6, although can sometimes get into a 5.5. These size 6's just fit me, so if you are thinking of purchasing you may like to go up a size to be really comfortable, particularly if you like wearing your boots with thick socks.
on 20 March 2013
I looked at lots of reviews before buying i got them for £25 bargain i ordered a size 5 but could not put thick socks on and my feet are a little cold so you would be fine going half size bigger.I have had them 4 months now i wear them casual day wear school run.They are looking a bit tired looking and will not be saving them for next winter.If you get them for a good price then buy them and spray.I would buy another pair only for a bargain price.