on 18 August 2017
Nice as seen.
on 5 March 2017
Lovely little add on to my sons jujsitu gi
on 3 February 2017
As expected
on 30 April 2013
if you are Fan of Superman this badge it is very good and the price is value for money the colors are very vivid and the product is exactly as it looks, i liked it so much which i bought two of them.
on 15 June 2017
Great for holey knees in 4 year olds jeans!!!
on 16 April 2013
I suppose I should have known really, all the signs were there, I have crippling vertigo, I have arthritis in both knees and when I caught my penis in my zip it bled for hours.
Despite this I held on to my dream, maybe I just needed that symbol, maybe if I felt the kryptonian power of that iconic "S" on my pigeon chest it would awaken some deep feral ability within.
My true power and purpose would be revealed to the world and I could take my rightful place as the saviour of mankind, maybe I could make a difference.
This patch, this simple piece of cloth could be the difference, this seemingly inconspicuous child's badge, this could be the catalyst.
Sadly, it wasn't to be.
As I write from the hospital waiting room, I am dejected, the harsh reality has once again destroyed my hopes.
I am not special, I am not unique, I have no higher purpose and my father is actually called Darren, not Jor-El.
It is time i put aside my childish dreams, tomorrow I will return to my job at the petrol station.
Today, I will wait to see how long it takes to remove an iron-on patch from my bare chest.
on 15 March 2014
Arrived quickly and was as described - I've used this to cover a hole in my young son's jeans as he's taken to knee sliding!! You can sew or iron on, I ironed on and so far so good .... plus my son now doesn't want to do knee sliding cause he doesn't want to ruin his superman patch ... RESULT :-)
on 25 March 2013
realy perfect. i used it on my nephews babygrow and it was jus so simple to use and the babygrow looks fantastic, looks like it was made that way. could be a little bit bigger but i can't complain
on 17 August 2014
Good quality, easy to apply. These have transformed homemade capes for favourite soft toys into Super capes! Highly recommend.
on 12 December 2013
Brilliant little badge for my football bag never been so easy to sew on.

Would buy more of these :)

See one answered question