on 3 April 2014
I was absolutely in love with this when i received it. It is absolutely gorgeous but after the first day of using - the beads have one by one cracked into 2 pieces and my little girl puts them in her mouth without me knowing. She choked on one the other day so I have had to take her dummy off. If i hadn't been there when she choked it might have been a different story! It now has about 3 beads on the ribbon at the sides of her name.
on 2 October 2013
Simply lovely. Really nice colours and made to perfection. It complements any outfit and has been commented on a lot. My only complaint is that my little girl loves it so much that the dummy gets rejected so she can look at and chew on the beading!! Really pleased...quick delivery in a lovely organza bag. Thank you!
on 21 March 2013
The personalised dummy clip are great, I ordered 2 one for a boy and one for a girl and as my computer was playing up I had to email the details of how I wanted the clips to be, they where very fast with the ordered and made them exactly how I asked, this makes great present for new borns! Very happy
on 9 April 2014
Fantastic! I chose the colours i wanted and obviously my daughters name but wasn't sure how it would turn out as that was the only information i gave, it was supposed to arrive by the 5th April but came a whole week early! The design is fantastic and exactly what i was hoping for! Been looking around at other clips and found just a normal strap and clip for £4! A massive rip considering yours are designed to how the person wants and i only paid £1.50 for it!! Bargain!! Would definitely buy again! Thanks
on 11 March 2013
I love these they are lovely and quirky would recommend to friends my little boy loves the feel of the beads too
on 2 May 2013
Bourght these for my 5month lg had a bit of a missunderstanding in the beginning but once sorted I received 2 lovely dummy clips there do useful she never looses the dummies now they were beautifully made and because of the confusion I even recieved a key ring with my name on it and a picture to go in I would recommended these for all baby's who have dummies :)
on 28 April 2013
I loved this that I ordered for my son, looked great on holiday. I use it when out an about to make sure he doesn't loose his dummy. I emailed the seller to ask if I could have in time for holiday as I was a little late ordering and it arrived in plenty of time. Thank you, there gorgeous
on 19 August 2013
I ordered this for my son, who is due in December. I asked for the beads to be red & blue but yet I received red & white. How do I send this back? & how do I go about exchanging it for a new one? My e-mail address is carolannabella@hotmail.com. Overall, the quality of this is good!
on 25 December 2013
Ordered this for my sister for my niece and was very excited and was told I would get it intime for Christmas I bought this on 8th and it is now Christmas Day ! Very upset I would like a Tull refund or something sorted ASAP! Not very nice when they are a present to someone!
on 9 May 2013
I ordered a pink and white dummy clip with the name lianna and that's what I got. I would personally advise people to order from vintage-gemz. So easy and pleasent. I am so happy with my dummy clip and will be ordering more if and when I need/liked 2