on 12 February 2015
My son has recently been very unwell and on different kinds of antibiotics these seem to have helped his little tummy to recover also has autism so I am going to keep using these and see if they can help him in any way has severe constipation and always ill. I will follow up this review in a few months.
on 29 March 2016
I bought this to help ease my 3 month old boy's colic as it was recommended to me. Unfortunately aside from making him quite constipated it didn't make any difference. I did buy a second pack as I wanted to keep it up but I stopped halfway through. I'm sure it's a great product for young children and their general tummy health but it is expensive. It just didn't work for my baby in the way I was expecting.
on 26 May 2014
Ordered these for my baby who has suffered from terrible colic reflux and trapped wind since birth and they have really made a difference. He was a happier baby almost overnight. I will definitely be reordering. Thank you.
on 28 October 2014
It helps my daughter a lot. She was born with reflux. Now she is 3,5
years old but still has some issues. I do give her Tummy Biddies with
yogurt 4 times in a week. you need to give sometime to child system
get used to the probiotics as she can have more gas at the beginning.
on 6 April 2015
My grandson aged 3 had his tonsils removed last year followed by a large dose of antibiotics.. He then suffered from dreadful wind and different infections thereafter. However, since using Tummy Buddies his wind has improved greatly and fingers crossed his health seems to be improving
on 22 April 2014
I bought this product thinking it would come in a box like a normal medicine. However, it came in a sealed bag and only contained the powder sachets. It is obvious that they buy a larger box and separate it into smaller amounts. It doesn't seem very safe to me, I'd rather have the original packaging from the manufacturer.
on 9 April 2015
Befor I try these my baby boy had been in hospital 4 times with brocastis so I look at these to see if it would help boost his immune system and I can say he has been I'll again but copeing a lot better with it and staying out of hospital so I can't say for 100% it was this or that he just getting bigger and stronger himself or if it was these but I'm not about to stop useing them and would recommend them to any one thx u tummy buddies x
on 29 April 2016
My 8 year is not a big fan of supplements and always has a bit of a moan when taking them. Her school at the moment is a hotbed of disease - whooping cough, scarlet fever, chicken pox, novovirus - the headteacher is wringing her hands at her attendence records. I wanted to strengthen my daughter's immune system and was lucky enough to receive this product at discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. The probiotic powder is packaged in easy tear open, single dose sachets weighing 1g and needs to be added to either cold food or cold liquid. I added it to my daughter's evening milk and she didn't notice any difference in taste (I didn't tell her that I had added anything) and was happy to drink it.She has been taking them for 2 weeks now and hasn't succumbed to any school borne infections yet even though she sat next and played with a little girl last week who ended up having to be sent home with a temperature.These powders are perfect for hiding in foot or drink. I just wish they were cheaper but I suppose they are expensive to produce.
on 5 August 2015
This is a great product and has been helping with my 4 year old son's eczema (which is in part triggered by food allergies). His eczema hasn't completely gone, but its much more under control and I'm not having to use steroid creams so often. I can tell the difference when we run out as his eczema flares up again. The powder is tasteless and my son is quite happy to drink it in his squash.
on 3 January 2016
I had tried literally everything to help my newborn with colic- infacol, dentinox, colief, gripe water, baby massage, osteopaths, swaddling... The list goes on. But NOTHING has helped even remotely as close as this! Our little boy was crying continuously 5+ hours a day. Night times were worse, we were only getting 1-2 hours of sleep per night and that was broken sleep! Literally the first day after giving him Tummy Buddies he was SO much more settled throughout the day and that night he slept the best he ever had. 2 weeks on and he's sleeping in 5 hour stretches and is completely content throughout the day! So easy to use, just popping the sachet in a bottle once a day or into expressed milk. Honestly cannot recommend this product enough, I just wish I used it with my first!