Format: Audio CD|Change

on 27 December 2012
I saw this advertised and thought I want it. As I was buying other items for other people for gifts and this was on special offer and it then entitled the rest of my order to be P&P free it was a must so in reality it only cost me £2 GREAT VALUE.
I used to work within the night club scene in the 90's and this brings back many happy memories. The rest of the family tell me it is not to there taste, so it will be for me and me alone. (how selfish !! could I be for £2 !!)
on 20 May 2017
Ones you remember well and those you'd forgot odd one I can't remember at all seems like yesterday
on 26 April 2017
Brilliant
on 16 June 2017
Great music.
on 16 April 2017
Happy
on 18 December 2012
Considering the last CD I bought which was the MOS Elec 80's, this one is amazing! I know nearly all the songs on here and they where a massive hit back in there time! Well worth the money I must say and would highly recommend!!!
on 11 May 2017
CD sleeve was a bit battered and one of the discs had a dented edge . Otherwise ok
on 14 January 2013
listen to it everyday and love it,especially when it's housework time. keeps me going and singing along.and makes tidying less of a chore.
on 10 June 2017
Like it
on 26 December 2012
Music is all about personal taste, so you'll either like this or not. As a 90's teenager, this album brings back memories!