on 25 January 2013
" Ministry of Sound:Anthems 90's" is a three cd set of 20 songs on each set. There are a varied assortment of dance and electronic hits in this compilation that truly do represent the 90's. I am familiar with some of these songs because I was first exposed to dance music growing up in Illinois. The radio station B96 would play many of these songs on the radio. I admit that two of the songs that I enjoy a lot that are in this assortment are "Dreamer" by Livin Joy and "It's A Fine Day" by Opus III. Snap, Baby D,Corona, Culture Beat, Real MCCoy, and Urban Cookie Collective are among some of the fun artists featured in this compilation. There are many other exciting musicians and songs that also feature on this cd. "Ministry of Sound: Anthems 90's" is an exciting collection to have for those who like various artists collections from a fusion of 90's dance and/or electronica.
on 8 April 2015
Some brilliant tracks on this compilation. I'm in my mid-thirties so this stuff takes me right back to being 17 or 18. I bought the cd to play while at the gym and it's perfect. Good tempo and really helps with motivation. I love 80s and 90s music, 90s dance pop was pretty awful at the time but seems to have improved with age, every track had me grinning from ear to ear!

The only bad thing I would say is that the mixing/transitions from one track to the next is pretty awful, it's actually quite distracting at times. But, for £4 I shouldn't really complain, I just expected better from the MoS brand.
on 13 June 2013
Lots of really great tunes on this 3-CD collection, including 'Rhythm of the Night' and 'Praise You'. My favourite has to be 'Return of the Space Cowboy' by Jamiroquai. The songs are mixed into each other with no gaps - you can also select them individually - which means no gaps and more dancing! The only oversight with this collection is 'Set You Free' by N-Trance feat. Kelly Llorenna, which I feel is a definitive anthem from the 90s and should have been included.
on 12 September 2015
I bought this and Anthems 90s 2 as I wanted the original tracks. No mention of these being a mix set and worse of all the Autorip of the tunes are astonishingly bad quality! The versions I wanted, but lousy mp3 conversions! Avoid Autorip on Amazon as every experience I have had with "the free mp3 download" has been garbage! Sorry Amazon, I am doubtful I will be purchasing music from you again!
on 24 December 2012
This has many of the best dance-floor tracks of the time period 1990 - 1999. The current generation of music lovers will know most of these songs. Some may have been forgotten but this is very good value for money in terms of the amount of songs for your money. There are three hour length mixes to keep your party rocking if you don't have a good DJ. This is already a best seller this winter.
on 27 December 2012
I saw this advertised and thought I want it. As I was buying other items for other people for gifts and this was on special offer and it then entitled the rest of my order to be P&P free it was a must so in reality it only cost me £2 GREAT VALUE.
I used to work within the night club scene in the 90's and this brings back many happy memories. The rest of the family tell me it is not to there taste, so it will be for me and me alone. (how selfish !! could I be for £2 !!)
on 15 January 2016
If you have this set + volume 2 you have much of the essential dance music of the 90's. There of course are a few that could have been replaced with other tracks but these sets have what you need if you missed it.
VINE VOICEon 15 February 2014
Got this as present for a friend and it really went down a treat. Brings back memories! the selection of tracks is really well done and has many classics from the 90's - it really was the dance decade.
3 people found this helpful
on 20 May 2017
Ones you remember well and those you'd forgot odd one I can't remember at all seems like yesterday
on 2 June 2018