on 27 July 2017
Cheap product but sturdy and so far does the job, really helps with dead lifts, I'm naturally a ectomorph, so my wrists are quite small. The ability to strap up your wrists to the bar can push the weight up by somewhere between more heavy reps to even 10-15kg more weight.

Improvements are quicker and you dont finish the session with no hands left because all the weight rests on your fingers.
on 7 May 2017
These are a good set of lifting straps for a beginner lifter, but for anyone lifting 200kg+ the material just ruins your wrists as its really rough. Would recommend experienced lifters getting a leather or slightly softer (maybe more premium) material ones.
on 20 August 2017
As a first pair of straps you cannot go wrong for the price. However over time as you progress (and you should be) and get stronger that is a point at which these become a bit too painful to use. For me this is at around 200kg deadlift and I will be moving onto a proper figure of 8 strap.
Whilst nothing compares to chalk, as a cheap solution to failing grip strength with no mess (chalk) you cannot go wrong, especially at a price of ~£4.
on 13 May 2017
Work for their intended purpose, love these for heavy shrugs, rows or anything where my grip isnt quite good enough. Bit rough considering theres no wrist padding but i feel the snugger fit helps lifts.
on 16 July 2017
I've tried gloves (absolutely useless) and chalk (meh). These are fantastic.
Massive help biomechanically as you can maintain the correct overhand grip for deadlifting rather than front and back. Stopped the imbalances I was creating.
on 11 May 2017
For me which I train with moderate weights, and I do not let the weight hang off my wrists, these are fine.
Only snag for me was the length which should be a bit longer
on 31 May 2017
Tough, durable and great value for money. As I only use them for times when my grip just can't keep up with the heavy weights I don't expect to have any problems.
on 12 June 2017
These are a life saver. I was struggling on the deadlines, dropping the weights and not getting the full rep. These let me complete the set.
on 27 June 2017
Great straps son real happy with these he's already put them to work and they work well for him brilliant buy
on 12 April 2017
Very easy to use, after watching the obligatory YouTube tutorial ;)

I use them for Romanian deadlifts, which I have improved greatly thanks to these giving me an iron grip