Customer reviews

Nike Golf 2013 Dri-FIT Flat Front Tech Shorts (38, College Navy)
Size: 38|Colour: College Navy|Change
Price:£32.56 - £166.65

on 20 March 2016
As with all clothing it is not easy to get the right size first time. These are a snug 34 to make it more comfortable would have to get 36 but then it would be too big elsewhere. Having said that it gives me a good reason to go on a diet and lose that half inch or so to make them fit perfectly.
An ideal pair of summer shorts on the golf course.
on 19 July 2013
The great thing about Amazon reviews is the comments from other people about sizing. I followed the guidance given by others and bought one size down from my usual. They fitted perfectly and look great. Really well made and feel cool when on.

Great purchase.
6 people found this helpful
on 22 April 2016
These a quality shorts. Great fit, but also leaves enough room to move. The length is ideal (hanging just above the knee.) Pockets are deep enough for all purposes and give the feel they will last. Definitely some of the best golf shorts I have ever bought and believe me I have bought quite a lot over the years.
on 19 February 2018
Still use them today.
on 16 March 2014
I was hesitant about buying shorts on line but because of the Nike logo I decided to go for it-and must say I am not disappointed! The material feels cool to the touch, both pairs fit perfectly(34 regular), and the quality of the make especially the attention to the stitching is second to none
on 26 June 2015
I recently bought these for my husband , who is really pleased with them. Fast service from the seller and very good quality, thanks.
on 3 April 2017
Good fit and looks great. I use them a lot for warm weather traveling as they pack easy and de-wrinkle fairly quickly.
One person found this helpful
on 30 November 2015
I wear these a lot on holiday. Wickaway so no sweat, smart enough for eating out.
on 15 June 2014
The trouser size was accurate and they are comfortable to wear on and off the golf course. Does exactly what it says on the tin.
on 15 February 2016