on 27 January 2013
I've previously read a few "how to buy property" books and this one has got some reviews, so I thought why not? Finished in about half a day of reading, the books reads easily and quickly. My main points:

+Easy and entertaining read
+3£ for Kindle edition, you can't really go too wrong
-It is not very informative: there are too many references to Steve Bolton's property club, referring to their courses
-The specific advice given (as also mentioned in another review here): obtain 300 000 pounds and find a mentor who can teach you what to do with them. If I actually had 300 000 in cash, Mr Bolton tells me that I qualify for one of their courses. Which mentor should I then choose?
+Good info on setting goals and getting (more) organised when it comes to your personal economy

Overall, this is an interesting read (for money paid). I just wish there were fewer references to Bolton's club, as it is a little bit too obvious what he is trying to achieve.
This is one of 7 Books on property investing I own and it offers an interesting alternative investment strategy.
Worth reading and not to heavy.
on 17 October 2012
I purchased this book having only a small amount of experience in property investment through the purchase of 2 houses to date.

Whilst the book is well written and informative, Steve does not shy away from telling the reader the pitfalls of property as an investment and the need to follow in the footsteps of someone who has been there and done it before.

He emphasises that to start you will require upwards of £300,000 and to be working closely with a mentor who has experience.

As the review above states, he focuses largely on HMOs to provide highly cash positive properties.

Whilst I found this book a good read, it is hard to relate to in places as I have no mentor, don't have £300,000 lying around and so am largely unable to follow his principles.

I hope to raise this money through starting small - property by property. At which point I am sure that this book will be invaluable to helping me push on towards financial freedom.
on 2 January 2015
I bought this book assuming that it would give me some information on property investing; approaches and tips all backed up with figures.
That is not what this book is. This book is a self help book (it even suggests reading Rich Dad Poor Dad) and contains virtually no information on investing at all and spends most of the time recommending you join up with the author's franchise.

If you want any information on property investing then I'd recommend doing virtually anything else than buying this book.
on 17 October 2012
The book presents a strong rationale around a property investment strategy and gives clear, practical guidance about how to approach it. The style is very accessible but content doesn't suffer as a result. It also debunks some myths and perceptions about what HMO's are about - well worth a read.
on 25 October 2012
This book is an excellent and interesting read into property investing. It sets out clear steps and guidelines, providing an inspiring insight into how to go about earning a good income from investing in this area. And its all based on real life experience, not just theory. If you're thinking about putting money into property, this is well worth a read.
on 3 May 2013
I already have 10 properties, and I'm far from knowing it all. This book has changed my approach in property investing. So pleased I read this book. Easy to understand , a must read.
on 27 October 2012
If you're thinking about investing in property this is a must read book. it will make you look at what you do with a different and more profitable perspective. Impact book !
on 20 October 2012
This books is both inspiring and informative - helping me to really think about my broader life goals and how successful property investment could help me achieve these goals and more. A must read for any-one seriously interested to get the most of their life achieve financial independence through following a well tested and successful property investment strategy
on 24 October 2012
I found this book inspirational and as I was reading through it I became more motivated. I didn't know much about property investing and what can be achieved, but in this book it is explained in very good detail and it is easy to understand. It opened my mind to what can be done. I would suggest this book to anyone that would like to invest in property.