Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£3.99

on 17 July 2013
After being a rock fan for many years this is the first Free album I have purchased, sacrilege I know, but this album show Free for the musical genius' they were and should be in every discerning rock fans collection. The price was a bargain too.
on 16 June 2013
Good quality enjoyed every song brought back loads of memories between free and Bad Company to me there are no better bands to listen to
on 5 December 2013
Like Fireball 61 I have been a rock fan for many years (my bedroom was above my older brothers when we were kids and I used to hear him listening to music when I went to bed) but this is the first Free album I have purchased.

I hadn't heard all the tracks before but must say I'm glad I bought this album and can highly recommend if you are a Free and or rock fan and don't already have these songs in your collection (a great collection at a fantastic price).

Purchased as mp3 as tend to listen to my music more in the car than at home and don't want to risk damaging original cds but don't care about cheap blank cds :o)
on 17 December 2013
Got me through the trouble in Ireland through the 70s, rocked us down to our bones and the hooks in the songs will never leave you.
on 2 April 2014
Have various other Free collections. Got the chance of this by using my tokens. I'm vey glad I chose this download. I play it on my Kindle Fire HD and it sounds great. Well worth the % star rating I am giving it.
on 16 November 2013
Bass is distorted, dont expect this on an MP3 download, first time I have experienced this issue with Amazon. Great band though.
on 3 June 2013
Never been a massive fan, just like a few records. I bought it anyway, I have played it a few times. The music is very good and you can tell its a classic. Enjoy it when the mood takes me. It fills a gap in my music collection.
VINE VOICEon 13 March 2014
This was a bargain price for a download to put on the mp3 and use in the gym,all the songs are good ones to listen to and it was an easy transaction,good talented muscians and songsmiths.
on 8 August 2013
Awesome album, awake band, what more needs to be said? Music for life! Some well known numbers and a few more gentle tracks that show off a little of the band's diversity. Well worth it!
on 25 February 2014
For somebody just getting interested in rock/blues there is no better band to start with, all members at top of the game.
Were great band to watch live the theatres rocked.