on 23 July 2013
I've always had Dyson's but my old one for upstairs broke, so needed a replacement, as it was only a spare I didn't want to pay out for another Dyson. I spent ages reading reviews and decided on this one. The quality is no where near a Dyson, the plastic is not as robust, the movement and mechanisms is not as good. It is very noisy but not pneumatic drill noisy, you would have trouble hearing the phone or door bell though. I tested the hose attachment, it fell over every time, had to call customer services, who told me to put the hose under the hook at the bottom rather than just leave it out and loose, this shortened the hose but not by much. It did resolve the problem of the hoover falling over. The 2 attachments that come are ok, you don't get a flat stair one but do get a sturdy brush one, plus the long one. The cord can get caught up, but there is a little hook on the handle which you can attach it to, then it doesn't go on the ground. The suction is amazing, made the carpet look new again. It is very light and easy to push around. All in all I'm happy with the purchase, but only as it's a spare hoover, I think if I used it all the time the quality would get to me. Saying that I am only comparing it to my Dyson, which obviously cost 3x the price. So yes you get what you pay for.
on 13 March 2013
Cleans nicely, being an upright those brushes really do catch up all the carpet fluff and hair.
It's so easy to empty I do it every time. Washable filter is an excellent idea too.
;Downsides are it's weight; I can get it up the stairs but my nan wouldn't and the hose isn't long enough to do them all from the bottom. and it's cheap looks, silver plastic never looks good and the blue is rather violent.
For the price I paid a very good machine but not sure i'd like it so much at rrp.
on 13 March 2013
This feels like a 'back to basics' vacuum cleaner, which I like. It's easy to move around, picks up well and is easy to empty and maintain. Drawbacks are that the cable is short and, annoyingly, the cable comes out of the machine near the bottom. Noise levels seem normal to me.
on 18 September 2013
Excellent bagless Hoover . It's fairly light compared to some and has excellent suction. The lead is long but the storage area is a bit narrow to get the whole lead on, but can cope with that. That's why i dropped one star.
on 6 July 2013
I chose it as my Dyson is too heavy to take up and down stairs. Its quite light but has great cleaning power on a range of settings.
on 2 April 2013
this machine is very light & easy to manage which is handy when cleaning the stairs. The furniture brush attachment is very stiff & shifts the dirt easily. The other attachment is long enough to get into the corners of the rooms and they all store on the main body of the cleaner, very neat indeed. It was a good price for what you got with this cleaner.
on 29 March 2013
Well what a bargain I thought and I was right, amazing how good the suction was compared to my Dyson(very impressed) only down side is the handle as I am 5"7 it could do with being a bit longer .
Very good Hoover and would buy again .
on 9 October 2015
this is the best hover I've bought in a life time fabulas
on 22 September 2016