on 21 February 2014
Bought these when I was potty training my son for his afternoon naps and they are very good. Made him feel safe as they are like nappies but also like a big boys as they are big boys underwear. I like the padding for little accidents but if they really go for it in their sleep, these won't save your mattress! Lol 😄
He started wearing them at 2.5 and is now almost 4 and still wears them for his occasional afternoon naps. We call them "nap time underwear". I will use them with my second son who is now 2 as I start potty training him next week. They wash really well, great quality.
on 15 May 2013
I have a very stubborn nearly 3yr old who tries to hold on too long before telling me he needs the toilet. These have saved quite a few pairs of trousers. These won't contain a full bladder full of urine but I didn't expect them too. I recommend these to any one battling with potty training.
7 people found this helpful
on 20 December 2013
my son tried them on, they were nothing like normal pants far too big. never used. Wouldn't recommend. Just use normal pants and carry around lots of spare clothes!
on 6 March 2015
ok
on 5 October 2014
Next time I potty train I'll get bumgenius training pants.
on 12 November 2013
Thought these would be good for my 3 year old who has the odd wet night... They weren't, he may as well have just worn pants to bed, woke up soaked through. They don't seem to be waterproof at all, just like thick pants really.