on 15 October 2014
A very good copy of an successfully design at a reasonable price. the package is indeed not the best one (e.g. no instructions) but is easy to put it together.
More comfortable than you expect, with a proper back and lumbar lines, with right high armrests. Even is a thick foam, the form make it good for hours.
on 30 September 2013
I finally caved and decided to give this chair a try. It only took about 3 shipping days to arrive, and when it did I felt like the box was a bit lightweight. Anyway I opened it up, set her up, and I can honestly say I'm pretty impressed. It's a good little chair for what it is.

The pictures can be a bit confusing. The facade is pleather but it's very much a nylon chair. It's pretty comfortable, and beats the hell out of my old one. It's about the size of a high-back chair, and despite the arms not being adjustable it's at a good height for me.

The only bad thing I can say is that it does smell pretty bad at first - very china made - and one of the base arms was dented. For 60 (or about 70 after postage) it's still very much worth it. I know I won't have a problem selling it either should I ever move.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 24 June 2014
I was fed up with ordering chairs that after a period the padding just disappeared and more or less just left you sitting on the hardwood underneath. My last £70 chair, it cracked and left bits of vinyl on the floor the next morning. I'm 10 3/4 stone and so I'm not that heavy and chairs should not do this, So I saw this chair and decided to give it a bash. Now admittedly it doesn't have a lot of cushion but then again there's less to go flat. I spend at least 6hrs per day looking at a monitor screen and i found it very comfortable indeed. It takes just a few days for your bum to adapt to less cushion but it is perfectly shaped for your back. Its very easy to assemble and I know it will outlast all of the other crap out there plus it looks good with the chrome finish. If you're in the market for a new chair, I would defo give this a go. 10/10 from me

Its Now December 28th 2014 and unfortunately the chair has now broke and became very wobbly, So in turn it only lasted 6 months. Its a shame...
Amazon has now contacted the company on my behalf via email, so we will now see what their costumer service is like, I will keep you updated..

30th December 2014, After receiving a few emails from the company "which I guess is a German based" and sending pictures of where the problem occurred in my chair "A broken Weld in the centre column underneath my seat", they have agreed to send me the parts needed to repair it. As to when I will receive them, I will let you know.

10th January 2015, After receiving the parts I need to fix the chair and taking time and effort to remove the old parts, I find that one of the new parts doesn't fit correctly namely the part that screws to the under seat of the chair via Allen keys. I have now emailed the company again demanding a complete new chair which is in the Netherlands BTW. Again time will tell. But this is very annoying.

23rd January 2015, After sending and receiving about 10 emails to the company which they ignored my request for a new chair. I had to keep re describing the problems I had along with pictures. They even sent me a pdf of the manual for me to point out the parts I needed. So again I received new parts for the chair but guess what, they were the wrong parts again. The parts this time belonged to a completely different chair even after the correct parts was ordered on the pdf manual THEY sent me. So I'm still left without a chair I can use and to be honest I'm not going to go through all those emails again to tell them they got it wrong.

So in this case I'm just going to accept I lost £70 and move on. Theres a lot of companies on Amazon selling the exact same chair but the company I dealt with is " JAGO24 UK" which all there parts came from the "Netherlands" funnily enough.

So its up to you if you want to the chance. This is the worst review I've had to write. Good Luck and I hope it helps...
on 26 June 2014
This would be a 5 because I want to emphasise what a light, stylish and comfortable chair this is. It is quite a high seating position so ideal for someone on the shorter size (no good if you are 5' 10" plus). The more you adopt a correct seating posture (as opposed to slumped in the chair) the more comfortable the chair is. Slimline and not over padded or over stuffed, it is the chair equivalent of a firm mattress - if you like memory foam and cushions this is not the chair for you. Perfect for me. One fairly important bolt was incorrectly formed in the casting process so could not be used - fortunately one of my regular work suppliers had one that would do and gave it me as a free sample. Not an expensive item but the chair would have been unusable if I had not been able to get a replacement. That said, very easy to assemble overall. It was however pot luck that the chair arrived undamaged, in that the packaging was wholly inadequate. Basically all the bits, whilst individually wrapped for protection against scratching, were just then dumped in a box without any kind of filler to stop the bits rattling around. The box literally rattled when shaken. My box had actually been punched through by one of the arms as it had been in transit - it was a miracle it was not damaged. This ridiculous oversight (i.e not taking more thought over the packaging of a product obviously going to be delivered by a courier) is why I have scored a 1 - I hope it makes someone sit up and notice! Who wants to buy a great product that turns up damaged by naive packaging considerations. Not sure how good the chrome finishing process was - looks ok now but will it break up in the near future? Time will tell. Made in China and all that.
on 11 September 2013
Bought this office chair because of the big discount and aesthetics. When it came in, I was worried that at that price, the quality of material would suffer - however, I was not disappointed! I can gladly say the metal is quite high quality, the leather feels supple and holds well. Chair is very comfortable and I feel like its going to be a durable chair.

Setting up was easy, screws fit easily into the drilled holes and don't fall apart like the last cheap office chair I bought (£49.99) so for £70, it was definitely worth the price. Very happy with it!
on 8 December 2014
It's great value for the price paid - the chair is not perfect, I would say it's very comfortable, despite the fact it looked to me the base was pretty thin - it's actually more comfy than my previously owned chair which was pretty thick and and heavy.

The mechanics do the tricks, but aren't perfectly designed as either the noise it makes or the slight resistance shows that this is not a £200+ chair.

At this price I don't think anyone can expect a better chair, It's loosing one star mostly because the shape of the chair was not 100%, what I mean by that is that there are a few angles from which looking at the chair shows that it is not symmetrical: The metal pieces seem straight but overall it looks like it's bending slightly. if that wasn't the case I would have given 5 stars

Very satisfied overall, I don't expect it to last 10 years but I will most likely order another one if/when this one dies.
on 9 December 2014
Unreliable product and poor customer service. Chair broke after 2 months of use.
on 13 November 2013
I purchased this for a home office and I'm glad I made the right choice.

Not only is it sturdy, it is light weight and was simple to assemble.

This is a good quality chair and well worth the money.
on 23 November 2013
early days yet, arrived pronto, easy to assemble, one cosmetic piece snapped, not important
very comfortable so far, perfectly satisfied so far.