Customer reviews

on 28 November 2014
my son was a bit disappointed with it, it was not at all what he expected as the telescope does not work so well, it is more like a very small magnifying glass in a tube... it doesn't really zoom in or out or focus.
on 20 January 2014
This is a great item my son who is nine really likes this, its is a good size so fits in your pocket works well.
on 3 October 2014
Brilliant. Fits neatly in pocket or bag. Both the telescope and microscope work well. As it is only pen size can take it anywhere
on 20 January 2015
The telescope works ok but not been a hit as it's quite difficult to actually see through it and to get it sharp enough for a younger boy!!
on 13 November 2014
I had one of these when I was a child and loved it. My son has enjoyed looking at a range of things through his.
on 26 November 2016
I bought this for me to use when out walking the dog, to have a closer look at the opposite coastline to ours for example. It's very light and easy to slip into my bag. The eye-piece is, obviously given its size, quite small, but I can use it with my glasses easily enough, focusing takes a bit of getting used to because there's a very fine line between sharp and blurred, however with practice I'm getting used to it. I thought at first that the microscope wasn't viable at all, but when an image did appear it seemed very big indeed. So I'm happy with this and I think it would make a lovely little extra present for anyone at Christmas especially, whatever their age.
on 15 January 2015
Great little spy toy for little kids.
on 8 November 2014
really good value for money
on 4 March 2015
On paper not a bad product, little boy has however managed to break it.
on 31 January 2016