Size: 6 - 12 Months|Colour: Multi Stripe|Change
Price:£9.90+ Free shipping

on 21 February 2016
I wanted a hat for my baby which was soft, warm and looked funky - this hat delivers all three! the cotton is thick and high quality, definitely worth the price. I love all Toby Tiger things and this is a wonderful edition to the range.
on 23 August 2014
Soft and stretchy with a nice design and it washes well. My baby loves it. The cotton feels great on the skin and the amout of stretch in the material is just perfect to make it hold well without being so tight.
on 4 January 2014
Gorgeous and different hat. Bought for a gift but will be returning to buy more.
Lovely for a bit different baby clothing.
Hopefully will wear and wash well.
Arrived very quickly.
on 23 March 2015
Exactly as described and prompt delivery. Happy to recommend this seller, especially loved the packaging, unexpected surprise of a card and lovely gift bag included, well done
on 26 February 2015
This hat is gorgeous! ! Lovely and vibrant, and my little boy who's 5 and a half months doesn't mind wearing it, and he HATES hats!! Definitely worth the money :)
on 27 May 2014
Happy with the product. Does the job as described. Also fast delivery, will order again in the future. Good value for the price.
on 9 July 2014
LOVE this hat but I ordered 0-3 and got 3-6 even though it said 0-3 on packaging. Not sending back because I want it anyway.
on 23 February 2016
I adore this hat but it only just fits my 8 month old who is average size. Does not work til 12 months as advertised.
on 10 December 2013
Really nice. As I expected. Hope it won't shrink.
That's all I have to say.Why obliging me to tell more?
on 2 July 2014
Really cute, great quality, everyone admired it on my baby!! Love it!!! Definately recommend!