Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Playlist - Acoustic Christmas Shop now Shop now

Customer reviews

Hauck H-31211-EN-R00-000 Viper Trio Set - Caviar/Grey
Colour: Caviar/Grey|Change
Price:£322.21+ £20.36 shipping

on 10 January 2014
After an intensive research, and despite the scarce customer reviews, I choose this travel system because of the excellent cost-effectiveness ratio, its compactness, big wheels, and light weight.
After using it for 2 months, we are happy with it. It is stable enough and provides a good maneuverability. It's easy to fold/unfold. The handle height could be adjusted. The initial assembly was easy and logical. However, the instructions are a bit vague but I hardly looked at them.

I believe that if Hauck had put rubber instead of plastic wheels, that wouldn't significantly increase the final price but would increase the grip on slippery surfaces and contribute to the riding comfort. The car seat is very basic; its padding could be thicker. I'm also afraid that the fabrics wouldn't be very convenient for a hot summer.

The delivery was the biggest issue. The purchase had to be delivered in Brussels, but it got lost somewhere in Belgium. I patiently waited for more than a week, but since the tracking system wasn't showing any movement, I contacted Amazon. They immediately sent a second package with an express delivery (covered by Amazon), which arrived just in time: one day before the birth of our baby. The Amazon's quick reaction and problem solving were really impressive.

Overall: happy with the deal and impressed by Amazon.co.uk.
on 25 January 2017
I bought this trolley only for day napps outdoors. I gave it one star because it is fragile. and on mine the head rest broke only after short period of use. Plus I used the car seat only once or twice and decided best to spend more and have my baby conformable and safe!
But in terms of engineering it is great---- but they have realized it using cheap materials as possible the other plus is that is very light to carry.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 11 March 2015
I was Very happy with the travel system but not amused that it was listed as including a rain cover which it did not !
on 25 September 2013
I've scoured the internet and baby shops to find something even close. This is a very solid, well designed system at a superb price. I'm sure there are others out there for double, triple or considerably more than this but this ticks all the boxes and at the right price.
on 18 November 2014
Best buy ever. Great buggy. We have used it for 10 months now, and it is great. Don't look any further. This trio is not that expensive but is great.
on 13 April 2014
We are very happy with this purchase, great 3 in one system and lighter than most others, which helps enormously. Quick delivery.
on 2 June 2015
I really regret buying this set. It is very fragile, several parts broke within few months of using it. It is convenient for newborn when using the carseat and cot but the stroller is not safe to use when you use it alone. It constantly breaks apart. Very poorly structured.
on 8 March 2016
We found this one on argos website. by change we decided to check in other places and we fount it here £130 cheaper than in argos.
The product was ordered 2 days ago and yesterday by lunch time my husband had received it.
Opened the box and we where very happy with our purchase.
Good quality, easy to assemble and very nice looking.
Overall we saved £130 and we have an amazing baby travel kit...now only our little girls is missing to try it out!!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 24 November 2013
Really poor quality of the wheels and unsteady. Not going to trust my baby's life to this product.
I've requested a return for refund which seems to go well only for the trolley to arrive back one week later without any warning nor explanation. Unfortunately the person home at the time didn't know the problem and signed for it, so after 2 more weeks and a second request to return it I'm still waiting for the picking up to be arranged. There is only one more week in which I can get my refund and the behaviour of the seller is really disappointing. There is no way to contact the seller and the tactics employed are really distressing. Be aware.
Hope to get an answer in due course and will update in here as things unfolds.

Update 07Ded2013:
Finally things start moving after I spoke with Sheila at Amazon which was very understanding and helpfull.
Picking up scheduled for 09\dec with refund around the same time. will update and edit once is all sorted.
on 26 March 2013
This was our second travel system, after we had to return a twice as expensive system (from a different brand) because of a functional defect.

This travel system is really practical. Extremely light weight car seat, easy to open, very light, frame and very practical, easy placement of the car seat onto the frame so as to enable quick assembly of a pushchair for newborns. In all it takes around 3 minutes to fasten the car seat into the car and stow away the frame. The back wheel can be clipped off the frame for whoever has a small car. The frame is also very light weight.. it can be lifted with 1 hand.

The pushchair is large with ample space for the child to relax in and a long enough leg rest, so older children can sleep comfortably when out late. It is also very easy to set up / assemble the pushchair onto the frame once you decide to start using it.

The pram is a little bit narrow... but on the whole served its purpose for the first 2 months. My son then got used to sleeping in his bed and so felt cramped in the pram.

The frame, whether attached to the car seat, pram or pushchair is very easy to drive. It can be steered with 1 hand due to it being a 3 wheeler. it is also very light with ample storage at the bottom for toys.

The only thing I would improve on the system is having inflatable wheels.. that would make the ride less bumpy... the travel system we had before had inflatable wheels and it thus offered a smoother ride, however, comparing price, weight and practicality of the systems, I would be 100% comfortable buying the travel system again. I wish I had bought it before the other one (from a different brand) as it would have been much easier to handle (weight wise) just after delivery.
I fully recommend this travel system to whoever wants a no nonsense, frill free, practical, light weight system, good for outdoor enthusiasts.