Colour: Moonlight/Capri|Change

on 20 June 2013
Recently purchased this pram because of the seemingly amazing price for such a sturdy all in one, however when it arrived and I tried to assemble it I realised there was a problem with the 'pram' part of the product. At first I thought it was just that the hood didnt fit properly, and thought maybe I had been sent the wrong hood, but after I decided I would continue assembling it first I then realised that the fixture which holds the hood in place is also where the pram connects to the pushchair.
This is when I realised that the fixture has been attached too near the center of the pram frame so that when you attach the pram on to the pushchair, it hangs over the front by about 6 or 7 centimeters rather than appearing in line like in the images shown.
I alerted amazon of the fault and have just returned my product, awaiting my refund now, but when the collection service arrived, they informed me that they have had to collect quite a few of these already! I would not recommend buying this product until more reviews have been given as it may have been just one batch of unlucky customers and Hauck may have already corrected the fault.
I have also emailed Hauck to tell them of the fault however have received no word back yet.

Hope this helps anyone else considering buying this pram, and as a side note, its very heavy! I feel like I've dodged a bullet with this one.
on 27 February 2014
I had been looking for a travel system for a while that had two individual handles and as soon as I saw this I knew it was perfect for what I was looking for. It is a complete package for a new born baby with it having a sturdy carry cot that includes a mattress, for when the baby is new born, a car seat that attaches to the pushchair as well as using it in the car for when you are out and about and want to move baby from car to pram with out disturbing it too much and then it turns in to a pushchair/stroller for when the baby is older. The added bonus is it also comes with a changing bag that is plenty big enough for all the essentials for when your out and about, foot muff and a rain cover. I have to admit though the rain cover seems to be quite flimsy and doesn't seem to fit the travel system properly when using it with the car seat attached to it. I haven't actually used the travel system as yet as my baby isn't due until June but I managed to put it all together to make sure everything was ok with it, in which it is, its easy to change the different ways it can be used and I cant wait until my little boy arrives so I can start using it properly!!
on 25 June 2015
We didn't want to spend a fortune on something that wouldn't be needed in a while so we purchased this travel system. We've used the cot as a temporary bed which is great. The car seat isn't the lightest but it is robust and fits well in our Golf (wish it didn't have the safety notice permanently sewn into the padding). It isn't easy to unfold at first but it gets easier with practice, certainly not a single handed job which is a pain. Remembering where each hidden lever or button is is a pain but overall it is a fraction of the cost of any other system.
on 6 May 2016
Very good value considering everything you need is included in the price. But I would spend a bit more especially on pushchair. Pram and baby carseat will be out of the picture in a few months so that's fine,but pushchair will be your everyday essential for the next few years. This pushchair is too heavy and bulky and impossible to fold down(hurts my back everytime I try to fold or open it) which makes it hard to get in and out a car and it takes forever which adds to your prepare time when trying to get somewhere with your baby. The suspension and shopping basket under it are very good though.
on 30 May 2015
Overall a very good travel system, that was easy to work in all senses, the only disappointment to stop it getting five stars was that there were items that had clearly been stored in direct sunlight, thus causing discolouring from one one part to another.
on 1 April 2015
Product is good. The rain cover in the packing cannot be used with car seat or carry cot. It is too small.
Since I was in need of a pushchair and car seat, I was not able to return the product.
I purchased a universal rain cover for £15 from other shop who deals in all kinds of pushchairs.
on 18 November 2015
I ordered in January 2015 ready for my baby born may 2015. I used the car seat mostly and now use the buggy as she's a little bigger to sit in it however the brakes are absolutely rubbish. The come undone all the time which is dangerous.
on 21 September 2015
Great to start off with now I it takes me 10 minutes to put pushchair up or down as its stuck at sides and the basket keeps coming off!! My sons on oxergen not very safe only been using it from April 2015
on 8 December 2014
Good value for money, good wheel, sturdy
car seat heavy , handle of the car seat too big ,
a two year old will struggle to seat in the pram
on 20 August 2015
My only criticism is that the pram isn't rear facing and is a bit bulky looking with the baby bit on top as u have to lie the pram flat but fur the price, a brilliant buy!