on 25 November 2012
First of all I have to say that I got these loafers on a Lightning Deal and actually only paid £10 for them. My review obviously has this price in mind, and I'm not sure I would have purchased them at their full price.

First of all I'll talk about the box that they came in. Timberland really seem to be pushing the whole 'we're green' deal, which is neither here nor there a review. The box, as boxes go, however, was actually quite nice and well done.

As for the only other 'review', the main body of the shoes is a felt type material, both inside and out. This makes them quite comfortable. I currently have them on and have been wearing them all day and they still feel great.

The soles of the shoe are rubber with a grip pattern, so if you need to you'll be able to go outside. The soles are sturdy but they are thing, so I'm not sure if they'll stop the soggy feet problem of normal slippers though I think they'll fare a lot better than the usual thin slice of rubber.

I wouldn't cross a wet field in them, however!

Something that's not obvious from all of the pictures is the almost spine that runs down the centre of the loafers, which I think is an interesting design choice and I quite like it.

Overall they feel very well made and I hope because of that they'll last a lot longer than the usual cheap slippers, and they look a lot better.
VINE VOICEon 5 December 2012
I like slip on shoes, because living on a farm I change shoes a lot going in and out. These I bought for indoors, mainly because of the price. They are made with a solid sole and artificial felt-style upper. They are not stylish, but more utilitarian, comfortable to wear. In combination with my mother's knitted wool socks, my feet are taken care of this winter.
on 26 November 2012
I don't often leave reviews (mainly out of sheer laziness), but felt I should balance out the review rating of these slippers based on my own experience of them (and their sizing).
I got a pair during the Black Friday week deals, ordering 7.5 (UK size) although I normally take a size 7 (UK).
These fit perfectly, and look & feel like they'll last a lot longer than normal slippers. They don't slip off either, thanks to the 2cm 'lip' at the back of the heel.
I'm so pleased with them that I've also just bought another pair (while they are still reduced to £22 for my size).
on 24 November 2014
When are these coming back. I've never come across a slipper with comfy yet sturdy foot support. The sole is a tough tread, similar to a car tyre, so nothing to lounge in, but I've never had slippers last so long. Scruffy, but unbeatable.
on 4 December 2012
Perfect for the man who doesn't yet want to give in to M&S slipper comfort. Great quality, strong sole and very comfy. Can be worn in and out the house so good for nipping to the garage etc
on 26 November 2012
Ordered an 8.5 as normally wear an 8. However this was a very small size 8.5 (heel hanging off he back of the shoe) also very narrow. No option to exchange so sent them back for a refund.
on 28 January 2013
Bought these as a Christmas present for my dad who is a big fan of the Timberland products. Needless to say he loved these!

They are well made and very warm and comfortable. Can't comment on durability as of yet, but I have never had a problem with Timberland footwear and expect these to live up to the brands other products.
on 3 December 2013
Fed up with having to replace house shoes every month or so..... so i splashed out on these when they appeared on the black friday deals 2012.... 1 year on and they are still as comfortable as ever..... Many Thanks Timberland!
on 27 November 2012
Quite good for wearing round the house but take a bit of getting used to if you have not had anything like this before. I'm a size 11 and bought a pair sized at 11.5. They were only just acceptable but I kept them on the assumption they will bed-in. The next size up was 12.5 and would have been too big for me.
on 28 November 2012
If you are looking for something comfortable with good support for your feet to wear around the house then these are ideal.

Not sure they are worth the £50 rrp however I got them from black friday deal so at £20 more than happy.

Size wise I am an 11 usually and these 11.5 UK only just fit.