Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop now George Michael - MTV Replugged Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 7 December 2013
As normal Mr Buble never fails to bring a smile to your face

Easy listening

Especially around christmas time put dinner on and enjoy his lovely songs
on 18 December 2012
Brought this cd for a present for my mum, It's now in my car being played every day, what a brill cd lifts yr spirits and fills you with good will cheer ready for xmas.
on 7 September 2012
Brought as a birthday present for my mum and she loves it. She wanted an album that has all of micheal''s songs on and this one has the majority of them on, very pleased!
on 14 February 2013
As always, Michael Buble has a beautiful voice and sings wonderfully. Just a little bit boring towards the end, as there seems to be too much of the same type of music.
on 15 January 2012
Bought this for my mum for Christmas and she absolutely loves it. She is a big fan of Michael Buble and thinks this album is as good as the others. Prompt dispatch also.
on 19 January 2014
Wonderfully seasonal, loved it!
Not always enjoyed Buble but recently got into him. If you love Xmas and you love the old faves, Sinatra etc, this album is for you.
on 16 February 2013
I loved the songs on this cd...also the bonus tracks it is great value for money and was delieverd the next day....i would recommend this cd to all Michael Buble` fans.
on 27 January 2012
full of classics so it got my vote. smooth as silk and wonderful to listen to over the christmas period. one which can be appreciated by all ages. made my christmas :-)
on 18 January 2013
No Idea what it's like as it was bought as a Christmas present for my Dad, however he hasn't complained to me about it so i guess it was good...if thats your thing ???
on 1 August 2014
I've wanted to get a buble Xmas cd for a long time and this is great. My friends were very cross at the good price I paid for it. My 6 year old daughter loves it too!