Customer reviews

on 30 August 2014
This is about the 4th or 5th Top 10 travel guide by Eyewitness I've bought now, as like the others, it does not disappoint in the slightest.

I love these books, they're just fantastic with their little maps, and tons of useful information about the best sights to visit, food to eat etc etc. Some travel books are also awfully heavy, which doesn't help when you're contending with baggage allowances. This is perfect - wordy enough that you're not just getting half a story, but hand luggage sized.

I'm almost at a point now that if the place I'm going doesn't have a Top 10 book, it's probably not worth visiting!
on 11 December 2012
I have bought other travel books from DK before and they are brilliant, they are a comfortable size to carry around on your travels and the Top 10 places to see are a must. I think every traveller should not pass up the chance to buy one of these excellent books. We are going to New Orleans next year and I can’t wait to go there and explore this interesting city, the guide is going to be our must have accessory, since we tend to end up lost most of the time. The maps in the books jacket are a necessity for us.
One person found this helpful
on 16 May 2013
Just got back and found this guide a must, we used it daily, the only thing that I found a problem with was the maps, they are a bit small. Other than that its a must.
on 30 January 2014
always go for DK top 10 - simply and great guides, especially if you have short time and you want to see the highlights - without spending days going through numerous pages of stories in other guides.
on 23 August 2013
Yep it's a guide book, it has all the info you need to get around New Orleans.
Good product 10 out of 10
on 31 March 2014
The others in our group who have seen it said you must bring it with you when we visit in April. It covers more than our 3 day stay can pack in. These guides are an excellent buy.
on 18 January 2014
This was just the right price and size. Bought for a friend who is going to New Orleans this year.
on 15 May 2013
Very good book. It is ideal for carrying around and full of information.
Good pullout map of the area.
Would recommend
on 28 April 2013
I found the suggested daily routes really helpful. Map was a bonus despite its small size. Love these travel guides