Customer reviews

on 8 October 2017
Jonathan Moeller has written again another great series really need to slow down on reading them. !!
on 16 April 2014
I enjoyed all the books and I do enjoy the light read by Jonathan Moeller, but if you can't stand repeating stories in the books I would stay away from this line theme from him.
I do love the main lady but to me he made her, to friget, angry and lonely and I wish he made her something more than what she was set out to do.
on 31 March 2013
Right from the word go the ghost series has grabbed hold of me and has not let go for a millisecond. It's easy reading style, engaging characters and spellbinding storylines have me enslaved as one of the central character's, Caina's, intended rescues. With her razor sharp intellect, heightened powers of observation, sensitivity to arcane activity and highly trained, ninja like, stealthy combat skills she defies all odds to overcome foes of unimaginably deadly power - not least the ancient Moraica who, since being outwitted and slain by Caina, now tempts her from within Caina's own soul.

Once again I find myself about to order the next book, Ghost in the forge, without delay. Can't wait to get stuck in :) .
on 8 March 2017
I have read the Ghost series and enjoyed it. Would recommend but spoilt a little by the many spelling and grammar errors.
on 15 May 2013
Read the first in the series (free on kindle so give it a go) then bought 5 in a row. I like to support authors i like and the model of first one free then not to much for the rest suits my reading habits. Just over £10 for all 6 well worth it.
on 19 October 2013
Odd events in the Empire, send for the ghosts. Complicated one for Caina and her allies to unravel, twists and turns before they discover the true enemy.
on 13 May 2013
i give all the Ghost series a five star. I could not put them down, read every second i could. couldnt wait for the next one in the series . brilliant writing
on 29 December 2015
Good follow up story
on 3 February 2014
this series is brilliant I have to finish the story and on to the next they never fail to intrigue me
on 17 February 2013
Brilliant book, love the series, once you start reading you will want to purchase the rest of the series. Definitely recommend.