on 28 May 2014
Brought this for my 6yr old niece and she loves it. Fasinated by the ingredients that you use and stir in a bowl and then bake. Great decorating selection and ability to take a photo of your creation for the gallery. She has other games but she still goes back to this and makes cakes for everyone that we then have to eat!!
Haven't seen any annoying pop-ups come up on this trying to sell you things which is good.
on 25 March 2013
The idea is good but the decorations are too restricted in that they are a set shape that does not always fit the cake top so very frustrating I did think the mixing and baking was very good though.
on 25 April 2013
GOOD GRAPHICS NOT ENOUGH INSTRUCTION.GOOD COLOURS EASY FOR CHILDREN TO USE.DELIGHTED MY GRANDAUGHTER AS SHE LOVES YO COOK AND JOIN IN.
on 9 April 2013
ILOVE IT
It's amazing

It saves me cooking in real

I picked this rating and its cool I love this love it
on 1 December 2014
Different cupcakes, different toppings and extra provided fun and stimulating activities. My niece wanted to bake the real cake wuth me after.
on 18 October 2013
Keeps my 5 yr old Grandchild happy! I am pleased that the app is not pestering me for more money
on 29 January 2015