on 17 April 2017
if you're looking for something to finish off your Christmas present wrapping then these are perfect. East of India offer the prettiest designs and these stickers really are sticky (unlike some cheap ones which often don't stay in place long).
Exactly as the image shows, I'd definitely purchase again.
on 14 January 2017
HAPPY WITH PURCHASE
on 11 January 2017
A lot bigger than expected but really good quality
on 18 October 2013
These stickers are really cute and will be fab for Xmas. Received very quickly.
My only gripe would be with the packaging. They were posted in an A5 envelope meaning they had to be folded. Not ideal!
Should be in a bigger envelope to preventing creasing and damage, as several of my stickers were bent.
on 16 October 2014
Ordered on 13th Oct & arrived in Belfast on the 16th Oct-very fast delivery! Lovely quality stickers and good value for money.My only minus point-and its just my choice-that there were a few more of the stickers with words. As you only get 16 of these, out of the 40, and the rest all snowflakes. But as I said this is just my opinion, and they don't take away from the lovely quality of these.A White-Mrs
on 26 November 2013
Nice little xmas stickers. Bought for decoration on making xmas crackers. Would recommend for xmas cards to seal the envelopes.
on 23 March 2016
Really good quality stickers for the price. They do what they're supposed to do; stick to things and not peel off easily.

Lovely design on them all, you receive one page of 40 stickers, all the sticker types are shown in the photo and match what I received. I really do adore them!

There is some mixed reviews about packaging and how they delivered crumpled etc, I think since then they have taken this into account and are now using hardback envelopes, because that's what I received mine in with no damage!

I would recommend these stickers, good quality and great overall for the price!
on 14 April 2014
handy stickers I used on all wrapping, cards, envelopes.Took a simple red kraft bag and made it fun for Christmas!
on 11 January 2014
I wrapped our family's Christmas gifts traditionally this year using brown paper, tags and red and white string. Adding one of these stickers to each gift tag finished the gifts perfectly. I felt very proud of my wrapping efforts this year and they would not have been quite so wonderful without these charming tags.
on 26 November 2016
Stickers are on thick cream card and are dull maroon not Christmassy red. Disappointed. Came in a small envelope folder in three so check the actual seller as I now see some state they send them in boarded envelopes.
review image review image review image