on 16 February 2015
Came really quickly and packaged well. If you were an 1990's kid you will love this CD - or even if you are not it still has some good music on.
on 13 December 2012
Great dance tracks from the "Now That's What I Call" crew. Can't pick out any particular tracks as they are all good ones in my book.
on 16 December 2012
Arrived on time. Thank you. A Christmas present for my eldest daughter so I am sure she will be dancing and singing along to it soon.
on 26 November 2012
love this album great choice of tracks if you enjoyed 90s dance music get this album, better than most about at the moment
on 23 April 2014
Just what i wanted for my hair salon. feel good, happy tracks that bring back memories ! My clients and stylists love it
on 2 January 2013
taking you back to the good old 90's, some cracking tunes on there, you won't be dissapointed, very highly recommended.
on 25 August 2013
I bought this on the recommendations of other reviewers and I am happy to endorse the positive nature of this product.
on 16 April 2013
A really enjoyable collection of 90s dance music which had the memories flooding back. I can vividly recall these songs being played in almost every bar I went to, on such a regular basis in fact, it almost bordered on overkill.
That said, there are some very strong dance tracks on here along with some which were very much of their time (I'm thinking Chaka Demus and Pliers and D.Ream in particular) but that's not always such a bad thing is it ?
I really enjoyed hearing Blue Pearl's "Naked In The Rain", "Brimful of Asha" by Cornershop and "The Key, The Secret" by Urban Cookie Collective again (and who couldn't love The Shamen at the time ?).
As with any compilation, some tracks seem out of place (I'm really not sure what the Spice Girls add but that might just be me)and some, as you would expect, are better than others (sorry, no one can tell me that "Boom Shack-a-Lack" by Apache Indian was ever, really, very good.All in all though, this is a really good collection and a pretty accurate reflection of the tunes which were a staple in many of the bars and clubs of the time. Well worth your hard earned money.
on 8 January 2013
I probably forgot the music of nineties! I guess the album represents it quite well but I liked only a few songs.
on 16 April 2016
Daughter loved it and thats all that matters. plays it all the time. A blast from the pasted for me big smiles.