on 3 June 2017
Great value great selection of songs, but as I said on another review, similar to another cd I bought is missing a few essential tracks, so shouldn't be your only 90's dance cd, but a great cd for your collection.
on 29 August 2017
Excellent service and product!. Cheers
on 3 October 2017
Not a bad album great delivery
on 7 October 2017
Brilliant thanks.
on 11 December 2017
as expected
on 22 September 2016
It's pretty good but it really misses what we could consider to be the best of the 90's bunch.

Disc 1:

This disc offers quite a bit of entertainment, though the songs here are just your typical choices. Baby D, Urban Cookie Collective, Kenny Dope* Presents The Bucketheads, Adventures Of Stevie V. and the Bassheads are what made this a memorable edition to the NOW franchise. It could have showcased more wonderful classics that you don't see however, and for that it loses major points.

Score: 7/10

Disc 2:

Quite good, yet quite disappointing at the same time. I was not fond of the choice to put late 90's songs for most of the CD, seeing as it was the early 90's that grabbed our attention. I did however like Bass-O-Matic's appearance here, and top notch tunes like Strings For Yasmin (TinTin Out) and Circles (Adam F). Overall, the disc offers some entertainment but not a whole lot. I found myself getting slightly bored.

Score: 7/10

Disc 3:

While the first two discs are disappointing, the third is also disappointing to say the least. You have to enjoy Blue Pearl, Cathy Dennis and Bobby Brown for example, but the entire thing as a whole falls a bit flat. It doesn't really meet the expectations of what you would expect from a 90's dance album.

Score: 6/10

For that reason, this is a good album to collect, but I would personally go for 'The Best Dance Album In The World...Ever!' or the 'Ministry of Sound'.
on 15 March 2013
downloaded this album as it took me back to my clubbing nights out. some great tracks, but has some other tunes that are not really dance tracks. It has the original album mix of everything but the girl's missing, not the todd terry remix that everyone loved on the dancefloor in 1995. as someone said before cd 2 lacks some punch compared to disc's 1 and 3. i would have like to seen more remixed 90's tracks like u2's even better than the real thing, the perfecto mix and mariah carey's dream lover, morales mix. There were some great dance tracks from this decade that people still request dj's and dance to today in clubs. maybe they will include some of these versions on a volume 2, we'll wait and see!!!!
on 30 October 2013
A trip down memory lane for me, did make me feel like a bit of an old f@rt when I found myself telling the kids "see....this is proper dance music, that you could actually dance too..." ohh dear.
on 2 November 2012
I love 90s dance music, there's some proper classics on this compilation, was really excited to see this was out to buy and ordered it on release date, I can see myself listening to it loads, however I do think disc 2 isn't as good as 1 and 3 but definitely worth buying for the amount of great tunes on it! My favourite! :-) xx
TOP 50 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 10 February 2014
A pretty good selection of 90s dance music , including some lesser known tracks. In terms of NOW products this is a worthy collection to own and will have pride of place on my CD rack. This was the dance music really was the 'business', and the music and the atmosphere it generates transports you right back to a fantastic hedonistic days.