Customer reviews

A Few Best Men [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 10 November 2016
Watched a while back and am still laughing at some of the scenes even now. 100% recommend.
on 5 February 2015
Great acting - some good slap stick comedy and some cringe worthy moments. Very well made but you have to suspend belief at some points. Well worth a watch
on 16 August 2017
good dvd
on 15 May 2017
Silly but very funny, we really enjoyed it for a lighthearted funny movie, great cast.
on 4 March 2013
This has got to be the funniest dvd we have seen ever and it was in perfect condition Thankyou. All our friends want to borrow it.....
on 27 March 2013
love this little comedy the sight of olivia high on drugs dancing to YMCA has to be seen to be believed love it
on 2 April 2013
I saw this when it first came out and loved it; I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in the middle of a cinema! I would certainly recommend this if you want a hilarious British comedy. There's not a dull second. The cast actually work quite well, for me Rebel Wilson is especially brilliant.
An excellent film.
on 27 January 2013
This great little comedy is brilliant and to see Olivia Newton-John back on the big screen is the icing on the cake for this little gem. I have never laughed so hard at some of the scenes. If you want a great time, and you enjoy comedies, then this is a must for your collection. I live in the U.S. and this movie has not been released here in the theaters or on dvd, but when I seen the trailer for the film, I knew I had to watch it, and it didn't let me down. Wake up U.S. studios...we need more comedies like this instead of the dull movies that are aimed at the 2 - 5 year old audiences. It's great to see quality acting. The only acting we have in the U.S. any more, is special effects. We don't have great actors like this any more! Thanks Amazon for making the wonderful comedy available!
on 24 November 2012
I am desperate to receive this.
It hasn't been delivered yet as it was pre-ordered, but I saw half of it on a plane coming home from New Zealand and it is the funniest film I have seen in years.
on 7 June 2013
Oh dear, so disappointed with this movie.
The first scene is the best then all downhill, but that's just my opinion.