Customer reviews

Logitech Bluetooth Illuminated Keyboard K810  - UK layout
Style: Backlight Keys|Change

on 18 January 2017
Much more expensive than many alternatives, but excellent build quality and keyboard. It has a metal top and a solidly contructed feel to it. I bought an Arteck keyboard around the same time to travel with, which is ok, but it's much less satisfying to use and doesn't have the backlight. If you can afford the extra, I'd highly recommend the Logitech K810.

It also has a sensor which detects when the room is bright and doesn't enable the backlight, which presumably extends battery life.

I've owned it a week now, use it every day, most of the day and charged it once, so battery life seems good, although I switch it off overnight using the manual slider switch when I'm not using it.

Supports up to 3 devices, selectable using the fuction keys, and paired with my Windows 10 laptop without issue.
on 12 January 2017
Absolutely beautiful keyboard, well made and good looking, illumination is perfect and the keys are quiet and well spaced, it worked straight out of the box but I connected the USB cable to fully charge it which took about two hours. Would have paid double for this and still been happy, great product from Logitech.
on 27 February 2017
I like this keyboard. I was worried I wouldn't, after trying Logitech's K780, which I found spongy. The K810's keys have more of a click, and the keyboard is simply higher quality. Its keys are a little taller than a 2015 MacBook Pro's, but their action is snappier and in my opinion preferable. It's light enough that it can be carried around, but also well balanced and sturdy on a desk - it doesn't flex or change position at all with typing. Bluetooth (tried with macOS, Win 10, and iOS) and the switching works well.
on 10 June 2017
Way to expensive but does what it claims with connectivity to up to 3 devices that you can switch between. Rechargeable via usb means no need to buy additional batteries. My only other concern would be that although they have removed the numpad to make the K810 unit smaller they have also shrunk the overall size as well which seem to make typing feel a little bit uncomfortable or perhaps just not natural. I think if I could make the perfect portable keyboard then it would be like my K750 just without the numpad.
on 7 August 2017
This is a good piece of hardware hardware, hobbled by lazy useless awful software in Windows.
This keyboard shares a utility with non-Bluetooth Logitech wireless hardware, and a lot of people find that this keyboard is simply not detected. Thus it's impossible to set it to use traditional function keys without pressing a modifier key at the same time. The worst of this is that F1-F3 trigger Bluetooth pairing, which can be very disruptive. Logitech seem to have no useful support to offer to people who have this problem.
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 February 2016
Finally, after more than 4 separate keyboards, I have found the one I'm keeping! It was recommended by another customer, and I can only agree that this is an excellent keyboard to use with your laptop or other device if you want to avoid posture-induced problems. It connects very easily, and works like a dream. It is also, if that matters to you, really nice to type on :)
on 17 March 2017
Best keyboard I've ever used. I love it.

I mostly use it in a darkened room, or at night. The backlit keys are really satisfying to press. Zero connection issues, or which I can connect to 3 different devices by switching at the press of a button.

I wanted a wireless, Bluetooth backlit, rechargeable keyboard. I got one.

It's also such a good build quality. I HIGHLY recommend this over anything you're hunched over right now. Do it.
on 19 August 2016
great wireless/bluetooth keyboard. Keys are backlit which is great on a night when its dark. also has sleep function when the keyboard comes to life only when your fingers/hand is over the keyboard. Keys are soft and very responsive.

. Im still on the 1st charge while i type this and i purchased this 2-3 month ago and is use daily.
on 27 November 2016
Fantastic little keyboard which would have received 5 stars IF, it had a couple more buttons. I never noticed how much I use the home and end keys on my full size keyboard, until I didn't have them. Unfortunately it turned out to be a deal breaker and the item was sadly returned.

On the plus side - Love the design, it was very nice to type on and was very well made. The search for a good looking wireless keyboard continues.
on 14 November 2016
I had the mac version of this keyboard and this is exactly the same. Well made nice key touch. Illuminates when your hand is near it and charges from usb lead. It costs a bit compared to other keyboards, but this really is a cut above and worth the money.