Customer reviews

on 26 July 2012
My little ones are at an age where they are constantly getting their hands dirty and so spend a lot of time washing them! I do however worry because they have quite sensitive skin. This handwash is brilliant though as it contains only pure and natural ingredients so is really kind to their skin. It smells delicious too and lasts a long time as just a little squirt is plenty. Just as happy with this as I was with the chest stick. Definitely worth trying.
on 29 July 2012
I love using this organic hand wash on my hands as I have dry skin so it is nice to find a handwash that doesn't leave my skin feeling tight and even drier. The smell is lovely too, really fresh and it lasts for ages as I only need a small amount per hand wash. I would recommend this product.