on 19 August 2017
After reading some other reviews on here I was slightly sceptical as to whether this would work but was more than happy with A: how easy this was and B: the quality of prints. Can't fault this really. Can be a bit smudgey if your little one isn't completely asleep like mine was but overall very happy.
review image
on 10 February 2016
These where awesome I used them to create personalised gifts from my children for Christmas. No mess was great so would recommend. I think the side which is used for the print should be labelled in some way as struggled to tell the difference between them.
on 21 December 2016
Good but you really need two people to do it as one needs to use the wipe on teh babys foot and the other person (with clean hands) needs to print the foot onto the paper. If you try and do it yourself, you'll end up with a foot print surrounded by your own finger prints. We ended up with one footprint as by the time we worked this out the wipe had dried out. Would buy again but the instructions should say to use two people!
on 7 April 2017
Love this. Although watch your finger prints on the card as I have lovely prints of mine whoops but that's my mistake. The wipes work perfectly and looks just like ink print. Didn't harm babies skin at all.
on 15 April 2018
These are great in theory and works quite well even with a newborn. Getting a handprint from a young baby is very difficult but that’s not a faliure on the products part. However it left a residue and strong chemical-ly odour on my baby’s skin which despite my efforts I couldn’t get rid of the smell. It did put me off using on such delicate skin.
on 28 September 2017
Perfect way to get your babies handprint without making a mess and no toxic, love it
on 1 April 2014
Great product but disappointing there is only one wipe. I had hoped to spread it over several months but it says it dries out.
on 7 March 2016
Thought a little pricey for what it is, but the memories are priceless. Have purchased 3 over the past 6 months to record the little ones growth. Definitely something for the scrapbook.
on 22 March 2018
Worked brilliantly though you do need at least a second person to help. We have a couple as gifts to the grandmas for mothers day and they both love them. Will be ordering more to document my Sons growth.
on 19 September 2017
This is a great idea but you would need to drug your baby for it to work! Any slight movement and it's ruined. The wipe is very effective so if you don't have the hands of a surgeon (and a drugged baby) then best just get one of the plaster cast kits or even better just go somewhere that does it.