on 22 April 2013
Again, an author I have not read before, this was a wonderful story and it deserved all five stars, in fact I went on to read ' The Perfect Retreat' by the same author and enjoyed it as well. Would recommend both books to all my friends.
on 22 July 2017
Had read another book by author (Doctor of High Fells) which I loved so much and when I read a taster to this novel I had to buy it! Not disappointed!!!
on 11 August 2013
Excellent good read kept you interested enjoyed
My first novel by this author and won't be the last downloading another one
on 14 September 2017
A good read, took awhile to get into the story but once you do it keeps you guessing, a good storyline.
on 9 October 2016
I'm beginning to like this author very much. and I am about to browse her other works for night reading tonight.
on 12 August 2017
very good book, didn't want to put it down.
on 15 November 2013
This book sucks you in so you get drawn along with the characters, wanting to know what happens to them and how it will end. A very enjoyable and warm read which will thrill people who like family sagas. Well worth buying!
on 9 July 2017
Good read
on 10 November 2017
vg
on 5 November 2013
A good story line and settings. Lot's of emotional scenes.
Good value for the money and enjoyed reading this.
Good holiday read.