Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 3 March 2014
This product has completely cured my dry/flaky (psoriasis sufferer) scalp, use it with Dermo Capillaire leave in scalp treatment. Magic in a pot. No other treatment I have used has managed to achieve this result. It can be expensive but you do only need to use a small amount so it lasts a long time.
on 8 March 2013
Have used this product previously so I know it works great for keeping dry scalp at bay & it washes my hair without drying it out like the other dry scalp shampoos. But what really impressed me is that they had in stock was able to post it to so quickly. I used to buy it from Boots but they never ever have them in stock, highly frustrating. So, I'll be buying this product more regularly from this Seller (if only they would offer reward points like Boots does..)
on 4 February 2014
Great product but make sure you buy the scalp treatment as well although itching stops the scalp treatment is required to give complete itch free feeling
on 2 July 2014
This has been the most effective product I have found for my dry and very itchy scalp after many years of suffering. Buying it in bulk from this supplier was also the best price too. Highly recommended!
on 12 October 2013
I am using this inconjunction with the Dermo Capillaire Calming Scalp trreatment.
It is true to say it has so far stopped the itchy scalp that I suffer from due to psoriasis.
on 14 October 2014
Have used this for some time - excellent,does exactly what it says. A boon for itchy, spotty scalp. and very economical, only need a tiny amount.
on 7 January 2015
Did nothing for the itching which is why I bought It so I switched to T Gel and it has worked wonders.
on 2 September 2015
I've had a itchy flaky scalp for years, really itchy. I have tried so many shampoos and nothing has worked, I thought this combination ed with the scalp lotion of the same brand might help, but I've used half the bottle and it's made no difference. it's also very expensive. I'll keep using it as if hasn't made my scalp worse...if anyone has any suggestions of products to help an itchy scalp please advise! Even on prescription I haven't had anything work- steroid lotions etc work for a few days and then it returns :-(
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 June 2016
After only one week, seems to be clearing up my dry scalp: have used a myriad of oils and lotions in the past.
Also a good quality shampoo.
Am using in conjunction with the Beiersdorf Scalp Treatment 100 ml
on 15 November 2012
I've used this shampoo 3 times now along with the lotion (lotion applied twice a day and shampoo every time I wash, every 2 or 3 days) and my scalp has calmed down, is no longer itchy, is much less red and much less flaky. I can't say whether this is a result of one product or both (hence only 4 stars instead of 5 if I were certain it was the shampoo!), but the combination is really good. I've followed the shampoo each time with my normal conditioner and made sure I rinsed using only mildly warm water each time.

Would recommend to people with bad dry and scaly scalp.