on 31 January 2013
This is not as described as it includes the frame, well it did in my case which was a very nice surprise as my previous frame was damaged removing the lcd/glass. Now I have a phone that looks brand new and hopefully I can keep it this way.
on 15 June 2013
Nice product. Came with the full chrome frame, you just need to move the pcb and few other internal components plus the side buttons over, and it's like a new phone. Use a hairdryer to free the glue when removing the components. There's a youtube vid that shows the full process.
on 13 January 2014
I have tried on innumerable occasions to contact this seller. So I went onto GOOGLE maps and saw that their premises are simply a garage in a yard somewhere in England. So much for the goods being shipped from the UK!!!!!
Because they have not authorised payment my bank has the funds "suspended" which is making my life an absolute misery at my bank - try buying goods under these condidtions.
The thing that has made me more annoyed than anything else is their absolute SILENCE!!! HEY EITHER DO NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO RESPOND! OR THEY THINK IT'S NOT WORTH IT OR THEY COULDN'T BE BOTHERED!!!!
Absolute sharks!
on 7 March 2014
Just fitted this to my wife's phone which had a major trauma to the screen and digitizer. A little bit fiddly to fit as you need to take all the components out of the broken unit and replace them into the new one, but with a bit of time and some heat to soften the glue holding things in place, it is not too difficult.

Phone now looks brand new and works perfectly. Wife impressed that it also comes with the silver bezel around the edge of the phone which was also cracked / scuffed.

Slight issue as link to instructions did not work but I contacted the seller and received Avery quick and polite response which included the information I required,

Overall very impressed with the product and seller.
on 15 December 2013
All of the above state that it came with a frame?- Mine didn't. I think everyone should be receiving the same because now I don't know whether my phone can be fixed as easily as i'd hoped.
on 31 December 2013
I replaced (myself) my touch screen using this,that was about roughly 2 month ago and it's still works perfectly.
the delivery was on time. touch screen is working perfectly. good price as well!

When I replaced it, my 2 touch bottom buttons (at each side of my home button) didn't work, they still don't work,
but I don't think there's nothing to do with this item as I tried with another screen and they still didn't work.
I know lots of people who repaired and replaced their cracked LCD themselves and got the same problem.
so if it happens to you, it's probably not the new screen fault.
on 3 February 2014
I bought this replace the broken front of my S3.
It looks ok, but is of a far lower quality then the original.

It worked ok for about 2 weeks then the power button started to jam so the phone got stuck in a 'boot loop'.
in week 3 a small crack appeared at the top of the phone next to the earpiece.
and finally in week 4 the bottom of the screen cracked.

The phone has not been dropped or mishandled, and has been in a very protective case the whole time (otterbox commuter).
on 24 January 2014
this product was sent through fine got it in good condition no damage but didnt come with a frame had it installed but was clear straight away there was a problem as my screen now doesnt work. i get notifications like normal with the flashing blue led, but when i try to unlock or even use it nothing appears on my screen, also the menu and back button dont light up. do not buy this its faulty
on 22 January 2015
Excellent genuine product . I put it in without consulting online tutorial which I only noticed was available afterwards. Still without the online help I still managed it. Demands the same level of skill required for building a plastic model spitfire. Extra care should be taken on peeling away some of the connections to the old parts.
on 1 July 2014
Mine didn't come with a frame, but I never expected one. Very easy to replace. Box contain www address to replacement instruction, but I followed this:
I honestly recommend this video, because it shows every step clearly and already worked for me :-)