on 7 May 2014
Pins had fallen out of my leather watch strap twice and the watch had dropped with a clunk on each occasion, so decided to try this strap. It looks great, not bulky at all (dress shirt cuff fits over it nicely), feels really secure, perfectly easy to fit (numerous youtube videos on the subject) and service from Monkey Swag fantastic...speedy delivery and a lovely handwritten note to say thanks for the order. Highly recommend the strap and the seller.
on 12 June 2017
This is my first Nato band and it's lasting a really good time with daily use. Very comfortable. I wear it with my automatic Invicta Submariner homage.
on 3 April 2017
Its OK
on 1 January 2014
It was hard to find a strap to fit my watch and this one did. We did have to cut the extra bit of strap off but a match to the end of it soon made it look neat and you never knew we cut it! Thanks.
on 26 December 2014
Very Happy with product and service
on 12 April 2013
Great quality at a great price. If there is one quibble it's that it's a little short so doesn't loop back through the second loop, which means no "one tug and it's off" option. But it's still a comfortable, stylish and practical strap.
on 15 December 2013
I wish I'd found these straps years ago. With its clever security strap it means that both pins would have to be pulled out before the watch could be lost.It's also very comfortable to wear. I note that it can fit virtually any size wrist with its neat way of stowing surplus strap when worn on the smaller wrist.
on 26 April 2016
If James Bond really was to use this strap, he'd need to be pretty careful not to catch his wrist on anything. The buckle is so flimsy that a good pull in the wrong direction will have the pin slipping to the side and the whole thing coming off. I certainly wouldn't trust a Rolex or Omega to something this fragile.

However - in normal (non-secret agent) use, the strap itself is decent quality and it looks great. It could do with being a bit longer, though - I'm amused that the write up claims that a reduced length is a good thing... I imagine that if I was selling straps I'd probably want to claim that getting a piece half as long was twice as good too. A 'proper' G10 strap should be long enough to loop back on itself but this one is about as small as the manufacturer could get away with.

You get what you pay for, though, and this is an inexpensive 'G10 style' strap. Look elsewhere if you want something for actual military use.
on 4 January 2014
Purchased Nato strap for my dive watch & it totally changes the look from a steel bracelet, makes it look more sporty is comfortable to wear & arrived next day. 10/10
on 5 November 2013
I'd been looking for a patterned nylon strap for a long time. this one was perfect. When I looked at the supplier's web site I was knocked out with the range they carried. A brilliant supplier and one that I will return to in the future I'm sure.